What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Announcement

Quigs

Immortal
Just digressing...

Speaking of Bronx, did anyone else watch the Battle For Brooklyn last night on ABC2.

Was a great doco.

Anyhow ... back to topic

Craigshark

First Grade
It's the other way around.. Bronx is at the Dragons.. Brysons at the Dogs.. They've both played here before. It wouldn't be a bad signing if it was cheap and for depth. He's no worse than what Gordon has been dishing up and can kick goals.

Madsharkie

First Grade
That's not so bad then. I thought Bryson has been going ok at the dogs. They'd struggle to keep him with all their signings (they just re-signed Turner too)

Special K

Coach
Bryson left us for the dragons and came back but is at the dogs. We were linked it's him last year also...

No thanks. I doubt we do a double announcement but it would be nice.

M2D2

Bench
Bryson is a good solid player and we can do ALOT worse.
It might be us resigning Morris as that was mentioned in the papers last week.

SharkShocked

Bench
*Law and Order Scene Change Music*

*Overlay Text*

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
Luke Lewis decision has been delayed by a day or 2 - won't be til later this week now. Still plenty of clubs keen.

SharkShocked

Bench
Didn't Frenzy allude to it being J Morris extension for another year / Lewis?

Meh time will tell. More worried about us ensuring top 4.

Go Nulla

Bench
I hear that it is a quadruple announcement ... Lewis, Pearce, Thurston and the Limmo,
Limmo is hold them up because he is pushing for $1,237.55 per season including incentives.

parraeels2010

Juniors
@pritchardfrank: just found out Some good news...Will till if u keep secret..good mate of mine is thinking doggies #Proudtobeabulldog.

Looks like eels or dogs