What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LG ends association with Sharks

bartman

Immortal
Well then it was f**ken terrible.
Terrible enough for you to take the bait...

It's called coincidence. If ethnic people were really that worried about it they wouldn't live in the area in the fisrt place.
So have the Sharks organised any enthnically themed game days, to try and include the non-anglo residents in teh rugby league culture, and boost their home support? Promotions and ads for games in the local non-English newspapers? Sometimes there are things you can do to change coincidence.

Because you're an overly politically correct morally righteous fool. It's old news, no one cares anymore, and it has nothing to do with the Sharks demise
:lol: No, it's just because I'd realise the damage that the old news has done to my area, and quite possibly to rugby league in my area. If you don't believe in karma that's fine...

I don't blame him, what you said was completely stupid, irrelevant and insensitive.
And quite a tocuhy subject for some, it seems...

Surely

Post Whore
If poeple are fair dinkum about showing how much sponorship exposure the nrl provides then everyone who follows the game would boycott LG.

God-King Dean

Immortal
bartman said:
So have the Sharks organised any enthnically themed game days, to try and include the non-anglo residents in teh rugby league culture, and boost their home support? Promotions and ads for games in the local non-English newspapers? Sometimes there are things you can do to change coincidence.

:lol:

Are you serious ?

Johns Magic

Referee
Terrible enough for you to take the bait...

:lol: No, it's just because I'd realise the damage that the old news has done to my area, and quite possibly to rugby league in my area. If you don't believe in karma that's fine...

And quite a tocuhy subject for some, it seems...

You really are thick.

You probably thought what you said would sound smart and thinking outside the square when you were typing it.

Here in the real world, you just look stupid.

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
Is it LG's fault that the Sharks are in a financial crisis?

For everyone threatening to never buy an LG product again, in a domestic market that is insignificant in the world scheme of things, there will be others who would purposely now buy LG products because of this decision.

bartman

Immortal
:lol:

Are you serious ?
Clubs like the Bulldogs and Parramatta have done all that to try and attract people from all cultures in their area, as the population changes.
Unfortunately he is, he lives in some deluded world where all sharks supporters are racist rioters because of an event that took place in cronulla.
Haven't said anything about all Sharks supporters being racists Shirls.... Was talking about the area, and its reputation based on that event, and the possible effects on crowd numbers.

bartman

Immortal
You really are thick.

You probably thought what you said would sound smart and thinking outside the square when you were typing it.

Here in the real world, you just look stupid.
Nah, I just honestly don't give two hoots what people in the "real world" of an internet forum might think... :sarcasm:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Has this been confirmed by anyone else? Channel 7 don't have the best track record.
LG is just not renewing their association with them after the current deal ends (which is at the end of this year) - it's just like what happened at the Bulldogs last year. No big deal really.

Godz Illa

Coach
If poeple are fair dinkum about showing how much sponorship exposure the nrl provides then everyone who follows the game would boycott LG.
I had an LG Viewty phone for 6 months - trust me, the boycott has well and truly started. Low Grade rubbish

blakey792008

Juniors
it's not ironic at all.

as you said they were always a useless club and a parasite as well.

they were always going to be the first to perish.

the weak always die first.

Thats exactly right kurt, thats why the DRAGONS had to merge ,cause they are weak

Hanscholo

Bench
At what point pre oblivian is the Board, CEO and Coach going to take responsibility for this? Why on earth would they sign a player with a huge reputation for ongoing problems when all of the writing was on the wall for what has eventuated this year.