What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

like sand through the hour glass these are the threads of our reefy

should Todd be sacked?

• Yes. bubbling is an outrage

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • No >drinking other peoples Pizz has been part of League since Chook Raper

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Im undecided.

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Just watched his last game in Sharks colours again on Fox. He single handedly won that game for us & was brilliant.
I dont care whos mouth he pizzes in, if he plays like that. What he should have done is a bubble athon around the shire. Paper would soon find it un news worthy.

webShark

My mail.

Noyce addressed the staff and players early on. Gall addressed the players separately. Players are fed up big time. Divided over the Carney issue. Sharp not present.

Another note. Saw a car yesterday parked across from Gymea Gorillas oval with rego plate CARN 86. Black Toyota I think. That his?

Ads

First Grade
My mail.

Noyce addressed the staff and players early on. Gall addressed the players separately. Players are fed up big time. Divided over the Carney issue. Sharp not present.

Another note. Saw a car yesterday parked across from Gymea Gorillas oval with rego plate CARN 86. Black Toyota I think. That his?

Not his car.

Feej

First Grade
Belongs to this guy

healcdweb.jpg

ek999

First Grade
If Carney had the talent of Ayshford or Holdsworth, none of you would even care that he was sacked

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Appears there have been no warnings given to Carney this year. Last "words" were last year & by Flanno.

i think there is more to this than meets the eye- the Gallon rant that some players aren't giving 100% for an example was also directed at senior players- apparently Gallon was consulted on the matter and agreed with the decision to punt him

Last edited:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I dont care if there is a photo of him with his finger up his own arrse. There is no way on earth anybody is sacked for that.

I said it in another thread. I would be sacked for the same thing. He is an ambassador for the club. Like it or not that's how it is. How can you possibly use him as the face of the club when he has piss all over it?

Ads

First Grade
If Carney had the talent of Ayshford or Holdsworth, none of you would even care that he was sacked

If Holdsworth had the talent of Carney we would have been stoked with his signing. Stupid comment.