What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

like sand through the hour glass these are the threads of our reefy

should Todd be sacked?

• Yes. bubbling is an outrage

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • No >drinking other peoples Pizz has been part of League since Chook Raper

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Im undecided.

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluey

Bench
He is 28 not 15 , He should know better.
He probably is unlucky in this indiscretion but its the ones before they all add up,
The boy who cried wolf

Sticks2

Juniors
Six hundred and fifty grand a year, the bloke is a goose, sponsors are the key to survival and these fools who discrace the club are slowly strangling the life blood of the joint and giving the other goose that runs the game Dave Smith an excuse to relocate us to North Queensland where such behaviour is tolerated, just ask JT!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well it looks like Gal's autobiography might have a few extra chapters due to the last couple of weeks...as for carney's autobiography that well be a interesting read

Panda Power 78

Juniors
3 clubs.

Nup. ESL.

As I posted earlier , I doubt he'll be able to get a working visa to play in the UK with his criminal record.
Catalans might take him as France are a bit more lenient on these things - I would hazard a guess this is why Pom went there , he had an assault charge from punching someone at the Ent Cent.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd have a crack, but don't live in the area.

Someone wanna buy me a unit in the Shire?