What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Likiliki

Adsy

Juniors
He played against us today in the NYC. Didn't look anything special.

Not sure how old he is.

roopy

Referee
Him and Locke tore us apart in NYC a couple of times, but today he was outplayed by Harmony Hunt - even Chanel Mata'utia outmuscled him, and Chanel is 17.

Serc

First Grade
Yeah Likiliki didn't seem too special in NYC today from what I saw.

ozbash

Referee
Must mean Tates staying in Aucks

Likiliki was very quiet by his standards today. Be a good buy for you guys..

blain

Juniors
Hes hit and miss, defence is average, but on attack he can be great. Definitely has potential.

Id compare him more to Ropati, he's smaller than Sau

roopy

Referee
Has any player from Melbourne ever been worth the money paid for them?

I can't think of any - but i can think of a dozen who have gone backwards rapidly after leaving Melbourne, including Reynoldson and Cross.

Sign Warriors players - they give value.
Sign Canberra players - they give value.
Sign Parra and Penrith players - they give value.
No one from Saints, Melbourne or Manly are ever worth a pinch of sh*t.

Other teams should sign Knights - they go great.

Karmawave

Bench
Because the Knights obviously didn't have enough Polynesian players with bursts of power/speed, little endurance and poor hands already...

Great!

Spot On

Coach
Because the Knights obviously didn't have enough Polynesian players with bursts of power/speed, little endurance and poor hands already...

Great!

Wow. Someone has finally said it. I wasn't game as I was concerned it may be regarded as racist. You're spot on though.

Karmawave

Bench
It's not even racist. Its just fact. Polynesians are built for power and speed bursts.

I don't see too many Polynesians running marathons. :lol:

Have a quick look at our NYC team today. Lucky they had different coloured jerseys on, because you'd struggle picking which team was from New Zealand if you just turned up to the game and saw the teams side by side. It was almost comical.

Its said without racism at all, and if people are taking it as racist, harden up.

The last thing we need in this club right now, is more Polynesian footballers.

Iafeta

Referee
Very, very strong ball runner. Made first grade last year against Parra.

Defence... kind of reminds me a bit of Ropati. Up and in and can get exposed.

Smoo

Juniors
could be worse. having scotty out in the centres and continually coming up and in, getting found out, fended off a weak attempt at tackle or running backwards with hands in air like a window washer on the spaz bus.

Latest posts