What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincoln Withers Canberra bound?¿?

jed

First Grade
My guess is that it's a part of their plan to entice Anthony "I'm too scared to fight Danny Green" Mundine back to the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
mundines a cat
the bloke wont get back on the footy feild cause he is a cat, scared of getting hurt

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh, glad your around ball boy
dunno what we'd do without ya... i knew what i wanted to say just couldnt express it :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
i love anthony mundine (and this is NOT a gee up like thee Gould one, i actually like him as a footy player, a boxer and a person)

Kris_man

Bench
my favourite Mundine line (i already posted it on the Joel thread, but i'll post it again):

Interviewer: Who are you going to play for next year?
Mundine: To be honest? Whoever gives me the most money.

he's a champ. i much prefer someone frank like him than someone like Johnny Raper or Ron Coote who act modest, but underneath reckon they're God's gift to football. Plus, he's a great athlete.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mundine was a shit footy player, blamed his lack of rep spots on his race when realistically he was ALWAYS behind Fittler and Daley, sprouts his mouth about melbourne not being the real premiers, the result next day Melboure 70 Dragons -10

Then he turns to boxing, he fights no hopers that should be in the retirement league to earn rankings, he scores a bullshit points decision over Solaman, gets knocked out clean buy the weakest puncher in the division Sven Okke... takes time out, then beats Echoles for the title in which he found more places to hide and hold onto then a 3 year old in a target store. Goes in and acts cocky against Manny Siaca and got dominated... all the while running scared from the real man Danny Green, because he knows Green will knock him clean

All in all, i hate mundine, he is a smart arse, arrogent and a CAT!! to boot
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Mundine was a sh*t footy player, blamed his lack of rep spots on his race when realistically he was ALWAYS behind Fittler and Daley, sprouts his mouth about melbourne not being the real premiers, the result next day Melboure 70 Dragons -10

Then he turns to boxing, he fights no hopers that should be in the retirement league to earn rankings, he scores a bullsh*t points decision over Solaman, gets knocked out clean buy the weakest puncher in the division Sven Okke... takes time out, then beats Echoles for the title in which he found more places to hide and hold onto then a 3 year old in a target store. Goes in and acts cocky against Manny Siaca and got dominated... all the while running scared from the real man Danny Green, because he knows Green will knock him clean

All in all, i hate mundine, he is a smart arse, arrogent and a CAT!! to boot
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post ever.

Kris_man

Bench
Raider 69 said:
Mundine was a sh*t footy player, blamed his lack of rep spots on his race when realistically he was ALWAYS behind Fittler and Daley, sprouts his mouth about melbourne not being the real premiers, the result next day Melboure 70 Dragons -10
i just found those comments funny. he said daley was on old legs :lol: . haha, he just said what everyone was thinking. sorry Lozza, but your career didn't finish as well as is started.
and to me, the fact that he even went close to getting the boxing world title indicates to me that he's a top athlete. how many players could cross to a completely different sport and do what he's done?

Raider_69

Post Whore
THERE WAS A MAN,
WHO SMASHED MUNDINE AND SIACA WAS HIS NAME O
S-I-A-C-A, S-I-A-C-A, S-I-A-C-A
AND SIACA WAS HIS NAME O!

Raider_69

Post Whore
kris_man said:
Raider 69 said:
i just found those comments funny. he said daley was on old legs :lol: . haha, he just said what everyone was thinking. sorry Lozza, but your career didn't finish as well as is started.
and to me, the fact that he even went close to getting the boxing world title indicates to me that he's a top athlete. how many players could cross to a completely different sport and do what he's done?

Lozza on old legs would still run rings around Mundine with 10 legs!

Greenblooded

Juniors
kris_man said:
Raider 69 said:

Kris_man wash your mouth out!!! :shock:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
R69 stop being so harsh on Mundine. Sure he has a big mouth and sure he has said some things in the past that have gotten under our skin but you cant take away the fact the the guy is a world class athlete. He went from footy star (let's face it he had some talent) to boxing world champion (even if it was a seconadary title. In the record books it will rea A. Mundine: World Champion).

Saying the guy is a cat is plain wrong. He is a boxer. One of if the not the most violent sport in the world (maybe behind non-mainstream mixed martial arts and Ultimate fighting championship) I think this argument alone nullifies yours. Plus on the footy field I think you will agree that a win is a win and it doesn't matter how ugly a win is, as long as your ahead after 80 mins that's all that counts. The guy has a certain style and that style beat Echols who Bernard Hopkins rated (the same Bernard that just KO'd one of the all time greats in De La Hoha) the biggest puncher in the division.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tidus_Raider said:
R69 stop being so harsh on Mundine. Sure he has a big mouth and sure he has said some things in the past that have gotten under our skin but you cant take away the fact the the guy is a world class athlete. He went from footy star (let's face it he had some talent) to boxing world champion (even if it was a seconadary title. In the record books it will rea A. Mundine: World Champion).

Saying the guy is a cat is plain wrong. He is a boxer. One of if the not the most violent sport in the world (maybe behind non-mainstream mixed martial arts and Ultimate fighting championship) I think this argument alone nullifies yours. Plus on the footy field I think you will agree that a win is a win and it doesn't matter how ugly a win is, as long as your ahead after 80 mins that's all that counts. The guy has a certain style and that style beat Echols who Bernard Hopkins rated (the same Bernard that just KO'd one of the all time greats in De La Hoha) the biggest puncher in the division.

Mundine was boarding on farcical the way he held and hide at every chance in the Echols fight, credit where its due, thats the game plan mundine needed to beat Echols, and yes he is a cat, once he gets the balls to fight Danny Green, then i might revise my CAT!! comment. Not only that but all he has ever won is a 2nd rate plastic title and how did he get high in the ranks to get this title? By fighting 2nd rates fools that hadnt been in the ring for along time... retirees

In my opinion he has faught 3 quality boxers
Siaca - Lost
Otkke - Lost
Soloman - 1 good win and 1 very dodgey win
No doubt he had talent as a footy player but put simply he was never nor was he ever going to be better than Fittler or Daley, his use of race was nothing short of an excuss for not being good enough

Latest posts