What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincoln Withers Canberra bound?¿?

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Guys i spoke to Steve Noyce (Wests Tigers CEO) today about Lincoln and, although he didn't say that he had signed yet, he gave enough hints to say that he will be with the Wests Tigers next year!

Thanks for him back dargons!

Oh yeah, for those raiders fans:

Steven Noyce: "He got some big offers from other clubs"
Me: "So why doesn't he take them?"
Steven Noyce: "Because he loves this club (Wests TIgers), he loves the boys and he loves Tim Sheens... and he doesn't want to go to Canberra"

edabomb

First Grade
He was at a few Tigers games this season as a spectator, so I'd say CULLUS.ONLINE is on the money.

Edwahu

Bench
Isnt he still under contract with the Dragons. They might only release him if they can get a swap, like Smith. Thats seems to be what Brown is getting at in the paper today.

azza

Juniors
kris_man said:
why doesn't he want to come back to Canberra? prick.

Maybe because or management are a bunch of incompetent bumbling fools who wouldn't know a game of rugby league if it bit them on the arse?

Anonymous

Juniors
Little known fact-We tried to sign him at the end of last year.

His answer was somthing along the lines of 'I wont give you the chance to drop me again'.

Can't blame him.

Kris_man

Bench
Timbo said:
Little known fact-We tried to sign him at the end of last year.

His answer was somthing along the lines of 'I wont give you the chance to drop me again'.

Can't blame him.
oh, unlike at the Tigers, where Sheens publicly said something like"we don't have any talent in the halves"?! if he really hates canberra as much as it sounds, then f**k him. there's nothing that pisses me off more than a player wearing the lime green who's not proud of it. and how did we "drop" him? he was never picked in the first place, and when he was picked, he sucked.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
soo true Azz
Withers was ordinary here, but he has shown what he can do, he may just excel in his current environment, he isnt needed, if he dosnt want back here then so be it, i wish him all the best, but if he did want to come back i wouldnt complain

again not needed, but would be fine if he did return

Kris_man

Bench
there's too many softies saying stuff like "i wish withers all the best", or "i wish joel all the best". why do you all feel obliged to be nice to these guys? they're getting hundreds of thousands per season, surely they can live with a bit of criticism - i'd cop it for that kind of dough.

Latest posts