What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It continues up here - even Sterlo is in one of those ads.....thanks Locky.

We love you Darren!!!

AuDragon

Juniors
You guys seem more obsessed with it than any Broncos/Qld'er on LU. Maybe someone should explain to you what "get a life" means... :roll:

sting

Bench
I'm a fan of Lockyer, especially his sense of humour.

"St George, they won 11 premierships with one Raper. Imagine how many Canterbury will win."

What a legend

gUt

Coach
My skin crawls when the likes of Andrew Lofthouse come on and fellate the great man.

"Mate, I've been watching you since you first pulled on a boot, mate, and boy, what a career you've had mate. From all of us at channel 9..."

To which I am supposed to respond

"Well gee Andy really likes Darren, and I really like Darren, so from now on I shall watch only 9 News.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I never willingly watch any of the commercial news broadcasts. They're equally as shit as each other.

dogslife

Coach

"St George, they won 11 premierships with one Raper. Imagine how many Canterbury will win."

What a legend

:lol: I had a good LOL at that one. We won the premiership that year too

God-King Dean

Immortal

What a legend

rofl, I rememver when people on this forum were outraged by that.

Wankers.

Gmac

Juniors

What a legend

Forget what Churchill, Lincoln etc said, clearly the best quote by any man in all history

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Definitely gone overboard considering Fittler, Johns and Daley who were all better players got about 30 minutes of tributes between them by Channel 9.

dont those first two have jobs with nine? maybe the shit performances they are churning out is some sort of payback hey?

and by the way none of the names you mentioned were better players.

user_nat

Coach
I don't think Lockyer actually made up that joke. He just repeated it.
Would have been a good joke if he had.

Hutty1986

Immortal
dont those first two have jobs with nine? maybe the shit performances they are churning out is some sort of payback hey?

and by the way none of the names you mentioned were better players.

:lol: Not in your little fantasy world they're not. Even for a sad little troll, you're a deluded muppet