What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

Joker's Wild

Coach
They have won 6 SOO series in a row, the Broncos are dominating and Qld in general has had a dream run of sporting success (League, Union, Netball, Soccer, Tennis, etc).

No one should be surprised at the wankfest pouring out of every media outlet up here over Locky, its what Qlders do.

kickback

Juniors
Joey Johns had his locky ad on today as well! Even if Nsw best player ever can come out and tell the world what a champion he is, you little key board pricks should show a little more respect :)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i won't be satisfied until the footy show get lockyer on there to perform "manah manah" (the song from the muppets..)

don't ask me why, but i think his voice would be perfect for that...

fatty, if you're reading this - make it happen.

Mr Fourex

Bench
They have won 6 SOO series in a row, the Broncos are dominating and Qld in general has had a dream run of sporting success (League, Union, Netball, Soccer, Tennis, etc).

No one should be surprised at the wankfest pouring out of every media outlet up here over Locky, its what Qlders do.

What can you say? When you got it......you got it :cool:

Sam Stouser !! She's a QLD'r as well ......isn't she? :sarcasm:. FMD does the QLD success ever stop ??? :lol:

gUt

Coach
It stops the instant that people who don't like to see it turn their TV sets off.

isaiah

Bench
i think his place in the history of the game will be the 8th immortal. he has not only played more games than anyone but played at the highest level in 2 positions, won some premierships,, even changed the way the modern game is played, playing lots of games for one club and being one of the first chosen in rep teams is not a combination seen very often, most of the great club players haven't shone in rep footy, and a lot of great rep players either played for multiple clubs for the money like mercenaries or played not many games for their clubs over a lot of years because the load of rep and club footy caused them to breakdown and miss games.

just 3 more days till the last of 3 qld sendoffs

blaza88z

Coach
Tomic's also a qlder

Brisbane Roar won the soccer, Qld Reds won the union, fk me just rename Australia to QLD, nothing ever good comes from the south anyway

merkins

Knightmare

Coach
What can you say? When you got it......you got it :cool:

Sam Stouser !! She's a QLD'r as well ......isn't she? :sarcasm:. FMD does the QLD success ever stop ??? :lol:

NBL, AFL and still a fair possibility of the NRL ending after this weekend.

To all the guys who live in Queensland that are complaining about all the Lockyer love....Move to whatever area your team is based in or stfu. You see Lockyers team is based in Brisbane. The people of Brisbane love Darren Lockyer. Darren Lockyer is the greatest player some of us have ever seen. So no, the lovefest isn't sickening. Its brilliant and I along with a lot of other Brisbane residents get emotional every time I see it.

To all the guys who live in Queensland that are complaining about all the Lockyer love....Move to whatever area your team is based in or stfu. You see Lockyers team is based in Brisbane. The people of Brisbane love Darren Lockyer. Darren Lockyer is the greatest player some of us have ever seen. So no, the lovefest isn't sickening. Its brilliant and I along with a lot of other Brisbane residents get emotional every time I see it.
This

Jason Maher

Immortal
I look forward to thanking Lockyer for a glittering career on Saturday night along with 52,499 other people...

gUt

Coach

Testify!

Latest posts