What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Another photo of the sign from last night. Good times, folks.

P1040897.jpg

That's The Vern on the left, pervy in the middle, and the significantly shorter me on the right looking up at the big screen to see if we are on!

For forummers that have been around a while, that's Stranger at the back being an idiot too.

Your place in the pantheon of greats is assured - sign maker and bearers.

LOL@50uFF$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Perhaps some LOL@50uFF$ fans think timtams are the secret ingredient for getting over last night. They are wrong.
There is but one cure.

352gv2.jpg

LOL@50uFF$

Spot On

Coach
What a great thread this is.

I've just got a few things to say about Lol@50uff$ - How in the hell, in a 16 team competition, where 50% of the teams make the finals every year, do you only make the finals once in 21 years? If it wasn't fact I'd almost say it was impossible.
When was the last time South Sydney actually won a game that mattered? Again would it be 20 years? 30 years?

I think Souths are the flat track bullies of the NRL. They look a million dollars when everything is going their way but they shit themselves when the going gets tough.

1. Is it true that Souths players go out at least an hour before every game and check camera positions, so when they score a try and do all their pointing and gang signs they get the very best angle?

2. I guess the one big positive for Souths this year is the emergance of Chris Sandow. Finally Souths have found a good half-back. His future looks very bright - he's a real keeper.

Also, Souths should remember February is not too far away and they'll be champions again.

!. That has to be a gee up.

2. That has to be a gee up. They've replaced him with Adam Reynolds. Who?

Godz Illa

Coach
I found it in here Willow, about 15 pages back. courtesy goes to whoever posted it! But major courtesy to the legends holding the signs up.

And some more courtesy to those Souffs fans who have taken it in good humour

RABK

Referee
Too ugly to be one of those footy s**ts so just write about wishing to root them instead. Good on her, she's earnt her e grade celebrity status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts