What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
You don't have a backyard

hahaha don't need one. There's a massive one across town that is so amazingly mismanaged by the idiots at Parramatta that kids are itching to get out of there and move onto glory on the Northern Beaches :lol:

As noted earlier, you lot bought 5 Manly juniors this year. Must be some sort of backyard.

Are you hoping that the fact they have played footy on the Manly area they might be able to instil some of that winning culture in that rabble you lot call a footy team??

Nice Beaver

First Grade
finally admitting your club contributes nothing

hahahaha not very bright are you?

No idiot, I was taking the piss out of you. Which I really should stop. I get better sense and reason from my 6 year old daughter.

back to my question though - what are Parramatta planning on doing to grow? I assume that given you are shitting on Manly saying they won't be growing, you are in the know about how Parramatta are planning on growing?

Or was that another one of your baseless questions where you have no idea and just ask questions and completely ignore any questions that are shot back your way because all you have is 5 or 6 word rants with no substance to them? Hmmmmm thought so.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
what are you on about now?

you want to steal more clubs juniors?

Wow. Just wow. There is obviously no point trying to argue or reason with you pal. I'm not sure if you are actually mentally deficient (if so sorry for picking on you), or if you are just such a f*cking tool who shoots his gob off with NOTHING of substance to offer.

I think you're just a f*cking tool who maybe isn't all that bright.

I can't go on with this banter. I feel bad for you. I'm off to spend some time outside. You should try it :D Its a great world out there despite your utterly shit footy team.

53e74b5e-9fbb-4b23-81ae-ae8a11e6077a.jpg

eozsmiles

Bench
There are lots of kids in manly as well, they just play other sports because manly does not push its juniors programme.

The sea eagles and the roosters are strong clubs no doubt, but in terms of pushing rugby league in there local area they do nothing but make excuses.

Manly produce surfing champions and lifesavers. It's just a different area to Parra and Penrith. I find it pretty surprising Manly can rustle up as many junior teams as they do considering they have the added natural attractions to deal with as well as the other sports everyone has to battle. I don't find it surprising that another team located on Sydney's beautiful beaches, Cronulla, has never won a comp. I don't find it surprising that much of Newcastle's best local talent has come from the sparingly populated valley rather than from the actual city. It's not surprising that the Gold Coast are only plodding and importing talent.

And f&#k all kids live in the Roosters area. It's full of DINK's. Unless property over there and lattes become affordable and attractive to footy families instead of interior designers nothing will change.

Disco

Bench
haha, El Diablo is clearly just fishing and people keep biting.

Nobody is a stupid as he is making himself out to be.

it doesn't matter where a kid is from its the club that develops him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
haha, El Diablo is clearly just fishing and people keep biting.

Nobody is a stupid as he is making himself out to be.

it doesn't matter where a kid is from
its the club that develops him.

ridiculous statement

why i say if there were 16 clubs like Manly then RL would not exist

adamkungl

Immortal
I would say the best way to promote RL to local youngsters is to be successful. Parramatta are failing.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
There are lots of kids in manly as well, they just play other sports because manly does not push its juniors programme.

The sea eagles and the roosters are strong clubs no doubt, but in terms of pushing rugby league in there local area they do nothing but make excuses.

Bullshit! We pushed the bears out didn't we?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I don't think the jokes on El D here mate. :lol:

How so? Are the GWS team playing on the Northern Beaches or in Western Sydney?

Now I live in Brisbane but last time I checked GWS is in Paramatta's backyard not Manly's. But you're right....the jokes on me:roll:

Latest posts