What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm sure Jamie Soward would be pleased to hear that. If you look at the link, Soward features quite heavily. Usually on his back with Inglis footprints all over him.

so lets just clarify here DKOR...

your attempted comeback in a bunnies vs roosters thread involves:

- showing greg inglis (who is overweight and coming back from surgery)
- playing for a completely different team to the bunnies (and a few years back too)
- beating teams who are not even the roosters....

tell you what, seeing as the season hasn't started yet, i'll be nice enough to let you have a big think about it, and then try again...

I didn't waste my time watching it, but I have a question about the video.

Was Inglis 20kg lighter, or 30kg lighter than he is now?

It showed Inglis in several different weight classes. When he demolished Jamie Soward at the beginning of last season he was clearly above normal playing weight. It's not like he hasn't started a season heavy before...

2009-
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...-1225697170608

2010-
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1225829138829

and now 2011....

so lets just clarify here DKOR...

your attempted comeback in a bunnies vs roosters thread involves:

- showing greg inglis (who is overweight and coming back from surgery)
- playing for a completely different team to the bunnies (and a few years back too)
- beating teams who are not even the roosters....

tell you what, seeing as the season hasn't started yet, i'll be nice enough to let you have a big think about it, and then try again...

Seeing as you are clearly an imbecile who is somehow lost in the wrong forum I have no need to respond to your stupidity but I will anyhow.

I merely stated in my original post that I was hoping Inglis would ADD to his highlight reel on Friday night.

I then proceeded to respond to some inane rubbish from another Dragon supporting nuffy like you who is obviously in need of a GPS or map of some description as well.

So really, none of your three points above apply and clearly you need to f**k off back to the Dragons forum and ind your own business.

Amazing how all you dickheads think you have free reign to wander all over the place and comment on sh*t that has nothing to do with you nowadays. Clearly, Inglis is not the only one who is out of his weight class atm.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It showed Inglis in several different weight classes. When he demolished Jamie Soward at the beginning of last season he was clearly above normal playing weight. It's not like he hasn't started a season heavy before...

2009-
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...-1225697170608

2010-
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...-1225829138829

and now 2011....

Seeing as you are clearly an imbecile who is somehow lost in the wrong forum I have no need to respond to your stupidity but I will anyhow.

I merely stated in my original post that I was hoping Inglis would ADD to his highlight reel on Friday night.

I then proceeded to respond to some inane rubbish from another Dragon supporting nuffy like you who is obviously in need of a GPS or map of some description as well.

So really, none of your three points above apply and clearly you need to f**k off back to the Dragons forum and ind your own business.

Amazing how all you dickheads think you have free reign to wander all over the place and comment on sh*t that has nothing to do with you nowadays. Clearly, Inglis is not the only one who is out of his weight class atm.

so.. you're in another team's forum, having a go at someone else for posting here...

how do you spell hypocrite again? (if you stuffed up "mind" i think you have no chance btw..)..

i'll stay here and continue to lol@souffs thank you very much...

i may not be a roosters fan, but at least these guys have a clue & are humble..

hey DKOR....this isnt the souffs forum either :lol:

Souths is the topic, thats as good as an invite imo. No one has mentioned the Dragqueens yet but their supporters feel the need to show up regardless.

You start a forum headed "lol at Dragqueens" and I promise I will stay out.

so.. you're in another team's forum, having a go at someone else for posting here..

My team is mentioned, hence I am an invited guest or pest. Whichever way you wish to look at it, I have more of a right to be here then you.

how do you spell hypocrite again? (if you stuffed up "mind" i think you have no chance btw..)..

Woooo picking up typo's now. That's as good as an admission that you have nothing.

i may not be a roosters fan, but at least these guys have a clue & are humble..

Um... They've started a thread bagging out their opponents this week before a ball has even been kicked... How is that humility?

Oh, thats right, you're a Dragoons fan. You don't know the meaning of the word. My bad.

We all know the only reason that Muzby is here is because his team that has existed for only a couple of years now is yet to build a decent rivalry with another side. Its ok mate, the StMerge Illawarra Dragqueens will have a rivalry with another team one day. Perhaps you should go and try to kick one off...

The Gold Coast haven't been around as long as you guys, go and bag them out and see if you can snag a bite.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Um... They've started a thread bagging out their opponents this week before a ball has even been kicked... How is that humility?

because they know their place in the pecking order.. they've proved enough over the last 10 years to show that they are able to perform at the top level consistently..

i never hear roosters fans crowing (pun intended) about how well they will go, whenever it is bleedingly obvious to everyone else just how bad they may go...

We all know the only reason that Muzby is here is because his team that has existed for only a couple of years now is yet to build a decent rivalry with another side. Its ok mate, the StMerge Illawarra Dragqueens will have a rivalry with another team one day. Perhaps you should go and try to kick one off...

The Gold Coast haven't been around as long as you guys, go and bag them out and see if you can snag a bite.

:lol::lol: yeah, okay.. so shall i go and prise off all the plaques on the charity sheild from before 1999? afterall, wouldn't want a trohpy with such proud souffs heritage to be tainted by being played between three teams now..

and as for rivalries, well, souffs have certainly topped the list for most dragons fans now..

we used to hate the sharks & storm pretty much equally, but public sentiment has put you guys on top of the list (congratulations, i'll be sure to look out for the memorabilia) particularly after fans behaviour around GI & bennett...

face it cottontail, the season proper is fast approaching, and that co-incides with the same date that your fairytale will be shattered and you realise that you are in for another crap season (i won't say long season, as for at least half of us, the season doesn't end in august) of pretty much the same disappointments and huge scorelines against you..

but surely your trial match efforts would give you some indication of this..

adamkungl

Immortal
I knew this would attract the geniuss eventually. Just waiting for Nemesis and Sonic Star...

Apey

Staff member
nya haw haw

NYA-HAW-HAW.jpg

haw haw haw

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
our social club has raised enough money to buy a rugby league memorabilia print to hang in our tea room..

the question is:

which one should we get? what is more important to celebrate?

350__1_17-0043_l.jpg

or

dragons.jpg

or......

350__1_17-0071_l.jpg

Last edited: