What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

Ram Man

Juniors
agree , however that was not a Souths decision, it was a poor NRL decision. However what does not kill you , usually makes you stronger and consider Souths today .
# 1 fan membership for starters .
Who would NRL kick out now from the Sydney team?
Sharks and Roosters would be in that mix. Without deep throat Nic , roosters for sure.

Care to state any facts at why this would be a possibility.

Cue the usual no juniors bull$hit.

adamkungl

Immortal
Go get booted from the comp again tards.

Did you hear that Roosters will soon be the first club to have played 2000 first grade premiership matches?

Mattyoh

Juniors
You guys have never outnumbered us at any game. Back to metho you f**king peasant.[/QUOTE]

You must be a typical roosters supporter, never been to an actual game tonearm? We not only outnumber you in every one of your home games, it's not even close mate. Anyone with a clue knows that rooster supporters dont leave their armchairs. If I could be bothered I'd google a stat for you...but fugg it, i just cant be bothered.

:lol: This little symbol represents me laughing at your delusion.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone with a clue knows that rooster supporters dont leave their armchairs. If I could be bothered I'd google a stat for you...but fugg it, i just cant be bothered.

i could...

easts.png

and whilst i was searching i found this:

souths.png

hope that helps :)

CMUX

You guys have never outnumbered us at any game. Back to metho you f**king peasant.[/QUOTEYou must be a typical roosters supporter, never been to an actual game tonearm? We not only outnumber you in every one of your home games, it's not even close mate. Anyone with a clue knows that rooster supporters dont leave their armchairs. If I could be bothered I'd google a stat for you...but fugg it, i just cant be bothered.

This little symbol represents me laughing at your delusion.

Souths total attendance since 2002 = 120750
Roosters total attendance since 2002 = 130526

Souths Average = 13417
Roosters average = 14503

A few other interesting facts for you

Souths finals appearances since 2002 = 1
Roosters finals appearances since 2002 = 5

Souths finals games since 2002 = 1 (One loss, big surprise there)
Roosters finals games since 2002 = 16 (11 wins, 5 losses)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CMUX

Go get booted from the comp again tards.

Did you hear that Roosters will soon be the first club to have played 2000 first grade premiership matches?

Yep and we got our 1000th win in 2007 I believe?

So given South’s missed 2 seasons they would have been due to record 1000 wins in 2009.... they are still 15 short.

Ozzy

First Grade
agree , however that was not a Souths decision, it was a poor NRL decision. However what does not kill you , usually makes you stronger and consider Souths today .
# 1 fan membership for starters .
Who would NRL kick out now from the Sydney team?
Sharks and Roosters would be in that mix. Without deep throat Nic , roosters for sure.
Not a Souths decision but Souths fault for not meeting the criterea. Lol even if it was true, #1 membership doesn't win you anything. Obviously your coming back to the NRL didn't make you stronger. You were better (not that is saying much) before you were kicked out.

Lambretta

First Grade
You guys have never outnumbered us at any game. Back to metho you f**king peasant.

You must be a typical roosters supporter, never been to an actual game tonearm? We not only outnumber you in every one of your home games, it's not even close mate. Anyone with a clue knows that rooster supporters dont leave their armchairs. If I could be bothered I'd google a stat for you...but fugg it, i just cant be bothered.

:lol: This little symbol represents me laughing at your delusion.[/QUOTE]

At games where Easts are the home team, I have never been to a game where Souths fans outnumbered us. We've been matched or outnumbered at the SFS by the supporters of the Tigers in one game that I was at, by the Dragons at a couple and by the Dogs at a couple. Mostly MATCHED not outnumbered.

I've never been to a game where Souths out number us. I haven't been to a Roosters v Souths game in the past two years - but I reckon it will be fairly even on Friday as Souths fans are expecting big things.

Nemesis

Bench
Oh the irony!!

1 spoon in 45 years for the chooks which didn’t happen in our centenary year by the way

5 spoons by Souths in the same period :lol:
What's even more ironic is that Souths have still won more premierships than the chooks in the same period and 8 more than them overall.

We'll also win our next one before they do... face it, the bondi scum will be forever in our shadow :lol:

Mattyoh

Juniors
Souths total attendance since 2002 = 120750
Roosters total attendance since 2002 = 130526

Souths Average = 13417
Roosters average = 14503

A few other interesting facts for you

Souths finals appearances since 2002 = 1
Roosters finals appearances since 2002 = 5

Souths finals games since 2002 = 1 (One loss, big surprise there)
Roosters finals games since 2002 = 16 (11 wins, 5 losses)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rooster fans have the one of the worst attendance records out of all the clubs, it is a well known fact only you blokes refuse to acknowledge. I don't know why you would think stats going back to 2002 are relevant, I am talking about now, not nine seasons ago. I have no idea if rooster fans went to games in 2002.

What I do know is that south's attendance records have been easily higher than yours for a number of years now, even though our team has been struggling to win games throughout those years, indeed for decades. This also includes last year, when we didnt make the finals and you made the grandfinal - I would love to do a pie chart but I dont think it's necessary, it speaks for itself. Your attendance levels were obviously down in 2009 because you were a disgrace to the game off the field, fair enough. But I wouldn't count on ticket sales if you start underperforming.

Good luck Friday, you will be hard to beat, even without Carney.

Rooster fans have the one of the worst attendance records out of all the clubs, it is a well known fact only you blokes refuse to acknowledge. I don't know why you would think stats going back to 2002 are relevant, I am talking about now, not nine seasons ago. I have no idea if rooster fans went to games in 2002.

What I do know is that south's attendance records have been easily higher than yours for a number of years now, even though our team has been struggling to win games throughout those years, indeed for decades. This also includes last year, when we didnt make the finals and you made the grandfinal - I would love to do a pie chart but I dont think it's necessary, it speaks for itself. Your attendance levels were obviously down in 2009 because you were a disgrace to the game off the field, fair enough. But I wouldn't count on ticket sales if you start underperforming.

Good luck Friday, you will be hard to beat, even without Carney.

Stats from 2002 are not relevant but yet you say "Souffs' attendance records have been easily higher than yours for a number of years now"

lol you can't have your tin of paint and sniff it too.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
What are you all bitching about?

Just make sure you look after the 4 junior clubs you look after, because we do not want those kids playing AFL.

Good luck on Friday you will need it.

Latest posts