What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

LOL@Souffs will sign LOLFinchy to seal the deal as the joke of the league, that dropkick owes us a field goal attempt that goes to the corner post for the game winning try anyway

adamkungl

Immortal
You know what's more lol@souffs than LOLFINCH?

lolfinch.gif

Re-signing John Sutton until 2014 :lol:

fred95

Juniors
No just to a used car salesman.

In fact what is the point of this thread? Of course the Book of Fueds is going to be biased and skewed to a Souths perspective. It was comissioned by the club and written by a passionate supporter of the club.

The real question to be asked is why hasn't a passionate Roosters supporter written a Book of Feuds from the Roosters point of view. Oh that's right, because they don't exist. Roosters fan = ultimate fairweather fan.
Your club must be the only club in the history of " SPORT" where the owner of a club commissions, and pays an author to engender hatred on a rival sports cllub. The reason the Roosters didn't reciprocate Crow's attack is something you or your club is something You'll never understand, but Ill tell you anyway. Politis, along with owners or C.E.Os of all clubs have something that Crowe does'nt, it's called CLASS. Your club is owned and run by a person that has no respect of himself or others, he is in fact nothing more than a yobbo and does'nt even see it.

Galeforce

Bench
the only joke of the NRL is the Eastern suburbs , oh yes you keep changing youre name to suit owner , now best fit Fowls i.e lol@fowlers. bunch of thugs , louts , hall sh*tters, woman beaters , DRUNKS. lol

Galeforce

Bench
PS you're fans do not look sad because
a) not many of them
b) they do not care
c) throughout history used to being second best
d) NEVER been called Pride of the League
haw haw haw

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Politis, along with owners or C.E.Os of all clubs have something that Crowe does'nt, it's called CLASS. Your club is owned and run by a person that has no respect of himself or others, he is in fact nothing more than a yobbo and does'nt even see it.

If Russell Crowe happened to be a passionate supporter of your club & part owned the Roosters, you guys would LOVE him, That's the truth & you know it!
Remember when Myles, Mason, O'Meley & Conn were all Bulldogs, I bet you were the guy down the front of the fence booing & calling them every name under the sun. Then they join the Roosters & suddenly, hey they're not such bad blokes afterall!
Same goes for your Toyota cup coach. Remember him when he coached the Rabbitohs? You guys absolutely HATED him. Now, awww yeah, J.T's alright.
Oh, I almost forgot SKD. 18 months ago you all wanted him to take his backpack & p*ss off back to N.Z. Now, he's the greatest centre going around.
All of this anti-Crowe sentiment is just pure JEALOUSY.If Rusty woke up tomorrow & decided to be a Roosterman, & started throwing cash around, attracting high profile players, & gave your club global exposure, you are the hypocritical type who would be the first to say what a great bloke he is.

Conn joined the Titans before he joined us, time to get back on the moonshine dopey.

Why would we be jealous of Crowe when Politis has been doing a better job for 30 years before Crowe? I never understood the "jealousy" we supposedly have when we have been doing it since the 1970's.

Randwick Rabbit

Juniors
Conn joined the Titans before he joined us, time to get back on the moonshine dopey.

Gee thanks for that scoop! If you need me to explain it to you, the intention was that when he was with the Bulldogs (a traditional arch enemy & years of hatred between the two clubs) that you guys would have hated him. I know he played for the Titans, but didn't think it was THAT important to mention it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Gee thanks for that scoop! If you need me to explain it to you, the intention was that when he was with the Bulldogs (a traditional arch enemy & years of hatred between the two clubs) that you guys would have hated him. I know he played for the Titans, but didn't think it was THAT important to mention it.

There is no issue with signing players from clubs that you despise..

Afterall, we signed greenfield from the bunnies.. Although he hasn't played much 1st grade..

Bennett's still trying to coach the souths out of him..

You clearly didn't think it was THAT important to mention it because it doesn't sound very good for your argument now does it? "You signed former Bulldog Daniel Conn who was playing for the Titans at the time who only played about 5 games for the 'Dogs"

Why are you bringing up us signing Bulldogs players anyway when you lot signed a number of our players a few years back? Were you not a fan of Fletcher when he was at Easts but suddenly loved him at Souffs? What was your opinion of Craig Wing?

FYI I actually liked Mason when he was at the Bulldogs, I had no opinion on Myles and Conn, Mark O'Meley I thought was a good player but we were never going to get the best out of him and I'm probably more criticial of Captain Cap Burglar than I was when he was at the Bulldogs. It has nothing to do with Crowe and I'm here to tell you right now if Crowe EVER had anything to do with our club I'd personally throw my membership back at him and cease any support for the club forever.

Latest posts