What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
14222132.png

Mattyoh

Juniors
GPS beacons installed in all NRL tickets..

Ask Muzby, he'll just make some up for you.

Muzby, your next challenge is to install your head up your arse. Oh, too late. No way did the roosters have bigger crowds last year. You're still kidding yourself. I assume from some of your previous comments it's not uncommon.

Hahaha classic.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ask Muzby, he'll just make some up for you.

Muzby, your next challenge is to install your head up your arse. Oh, too late. No way did the roosters have bigger crowds last year. You're still kidding yourself. I assume from some of your previous comments it's not uncommon.

Hahaha classic.

matt, i've provided you with accurate crowd statistics from a recognised website.

you've provided nothing but your own opinon..

the roosters had more bums on seats at all home games last year, the numbers are there to prove it..

but hey, keep dreaming if that helps you sleep at night..

adamkungl

Immortal
good comeback by souths, my head was in my hands for a while there. This lot will send me bald by the time im 25...Coaches are f**ked :lol:

Choppies

Coach
good comeback by souths, my head was in my hands for a while there. This lot will send me bald by the time im 25...Coaches are f**ked :lol:

It's games like this win or lose I ask myself, why do I follow this game? :lol:
All it does is stress me out.

Fiddy

Juniors
Well we did finish on a high note i guess.. not a 2 point high note but you know what i mean. I think i would have been almost bald if i was a roosters fan though at stages :p.

BTW despite the little rivalry we all enjoy - gotta say roosters fans for the most part were rather nice about the walloping we were getting up until half time haha!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
what a game that was, awsome effort by both sets of fans too, great atmosphere! I almost thought souths would win after sandow went over!

That game should be taped and distributed throughout the world as an advert for the game. emotion, rivalry, down to the wire action it had everything

Apey

Staff member
Me at 29-28

"Footy is f**ked, f**king bullsh*t, bring back summer :fist: "

even as a neutral fan I was watching it last night thinking "Why do I want footy to come back? Soon it will be my turn to watch my team do stupid sh*t and make me want to cry" :crazy: