What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@souffs 2011

Fingerbang

Bench
Averaging 40 points against every week.....keep that up and they will go close to reach the thousand against by the end of the year.

The best part about Souffs coming to the SFS is none of them have cars so it takes about 10 minutes to get out of Moore park, it took 90 just to get to Dacey Avenue when we played Saints last year :x

Tom Shines

First Grade
The best part about Souffs coming to the SFS is none of them have cars so it takes about 10 minutes to get out of Moore park, it took 90 just to get to Dacey Avenue when we played Saints last year :x

Why the f**k would we drive when I can go anywhere in Sydney for $2.50 on a pensioner excursion?

adamkungl

Immortal
tbh public transport > car for the footy.
The only grounds in Sydney I actually drive to are Penrith and Cronulla.

Mr Saab

Referee
Can never LOL @ Souffs enough. They are a funny team to watch....and their inbred fans are even funnier to observe after a loss

CC_Roosters

First Grade
tbh public transport > car for the footy.
The only grounds in Sydney I actually drive to are Penrith and Cronulla.

agreed, especially for the sfs. I drive down from the central coast to hornsby or epping depending what mood i'm in and catch the train from there.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
dont choke on your feathers wanker:crazy::crazy::crazy:

hang on.. lets try work out your comment...

"don't choke on your feathers"? how exactly would a rooster choke on it's own feathers?

roosters don't preen themselves so they can't really get their own feather stuck in their throat to choke on..

rabbits, on the other hand do clean themselves (or is this one just ashamed after friday's performance?)

s

Lambretta

First Grade
We were standing outside a pub on Foveaux Street on the way to the ground on Friday and a Souths fan started a chant

Something along the lines of "we are the Sydney Roosters haters"

Now don't get me wrong, I did admire his spirit - after all I'm English and I had a glass in my hand. But the correct chant is "we are the Roosters haters" it allows you to put the emphasis on the word HATERS. Whereas his emphasis was on trying to remember the words and get them all out without getting tongue tied.

What he came out with was so pathetic I couldnt even come back at him, I just laughed right in his face.

I was laughing so hard I forgot to chant "Oh South Sydney, is full of sh*t" etc back at him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
greg, take your pick:
nic-webb-wooden-spoon-pile.jpg

dear god i hope the money was worth the move...

Galeforce

Bench
you guys would know since you have the most recent experience (compared to souths) on spoons , haw haw haw . by the way will not be long before we are ahead of you on table , haw haw haw.