What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luckiest first grade career of all time

Danish

Referee
I know this goes against the intended spirit of the OP because the player I’ve picked had unquestionable talent. Andrew Ettingshausen was blessed with stunning looks, stunning talent and boofed Elle Macpherson. Kissed on the dick literally by God himself. Luckiest merkin ever.

Guarantee ET thinks about the 99 prelim loss way more than bonking the body though

King hit

Coach
Didn't Sean Rudder get picked to play 5/8th for NSW one year too? I remember they even used Shaun Timmins there once too.
Don't bash the Origin hero Timmins he was a gun for NSW wherever he played. Will never forget his man of the match performance and field goal in 2004.

Nuke

Staff member
Didn't Sean Rudder get picked to play 5/8th for NSW one year too? I remember they even used Shaun Timmins there once too.
Sean Rudder never played Origin.
I don't ever recall him being picked, selected, or even speculated, but I may be wrong.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Adam Blair

How the hell the guy got 6 years of first grade contracts after the Tigers debacle is beyond belief. He had multiple games where he had 1 or 2 hit ups in 80 minutes and never got dropped. His game V Fiji in the World Cup where NZ lost 4-2 is the most pea hearted Ive ever seen in an International.
Classic example of a guy who survived on the back of his off-field attributes.