What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt

Dutchy

Immortal
He was the difference between the 2 teams tonight. Great Game.

Good job Parra on the win. Im not bitter. We still havent got our top team on the field but cant take anything away from your performance tonight.

Another thing about Burty - The guy can play league but he really really sucks at cricket. Played him 3 times in Newcastle grade cricket 2 seasons ago.. Got him for 2 goldens

GF Parra - See you in the finals

stuke

Bench
scottyj said:
Another thing about Burty - The guy can play league but he really really sucks at cricket. Played him 3 times in Newcastle grade cricket 2 seasons ago.. Got him for 2 goldens

:lol:
with that form he would be playing for NSW if his name was Joey!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I thought it was smart coaching by Taylor, giving Burt a chance when he's gonna be here next year anyway, might as well give him a go.

He was the difference, not only in our goal kicking, but support play.

dazeely

First Grade
back at you. your team is by far without a doubt the team I hate the most. f**k i hate you guys. anyway champ have a good weekend.

Perrymatta

Juniors
I was skeptical about him being re-signed for next year but of course now like many others, im happy about it. The mystery lies where he will play.

HayneHindi

Juniors
The feelings mutual. I think the parra- manly hate stems back since the 80's. Both Lukes had blinders tonight Well Done to both because they were both the difference. Also can anyone tell me what is the problem with Hindmarsh. Is it his Knee again or what.

Dutchy

Immortal
hope his alright..would be my 2nd fav player if he wasnt a parra player...no1 can be more loved than Beaver Menzies :)

Dutchy

Immortal
we had that argument through all of high school perry - I will never give in to the Parra oath

Latest posts