What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt

rowdy

First Grade
Burty even checked the doubles ticket that was thrown at the manly players to check that he wasnt a winner.

strider

Post Whore
rowdy said:
Burty even checked the doubles ticket that was thrown at the manly players to check that he wasnt a winner.
he must have been trying to scrounge up the money to pay his debts :lol:

Redback71

First Grade
shows how good burty is when he plays fullback thats where he should be playing all the time as good as mkinnion is hes just not a finisher and if mkinnion was there instead of burt those two trys would not have been scored and wasnt it good too have someone on the feild who can actually kick goals.:)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i love it!! Go Burty you good thing!! :crazy:

I love the second photo tho, it looked like he tried to punch Chris Hicks but really really missed!! :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Luke did well to get those tries, right spot right time, that comes from desire and enthusiasm, so it was good to see.

I don't think his general play was as great as some are making out, I thought, tries aside, he was solid at best and his kick returns never really threatened to go anywhere, but here's hoping if he gets a regular run now he can take confidence from the w/end and improve even more.

Slimy Eel

Juniors
HayneHindi said:
The feelings mutual. I think the parra- manly hate stems back since the 80's. Both Lukes had blinders tonight Well Done to both because they were both the difference. Also can anyone tell me what is the problem with Hindmarsh. Is it his Knee again or what.
Actually Stems back to early to mid 70's.....
Some might say back to 1948 LOL

fish eel

Immortal
'twas also good to see Burt was in support on a couple of other breaks that were made...the one by Wags and the Hayne one at the end.....support play was non existant not so long ago....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he was unlucky to have his last try disallowed

they allow flat passes like that week in week out

for the record, he thought it was OK, but he said that with a bit of a grin

mickdo

Coach
Twizzle said:
I thought he was unlucky to have his last try disallowed

they allow flat passes like that week in week out

for the record, he thought it was OK, but he said that with a bit of a grin
It was forward I think ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
cheeky bastard!

so are you gunna keep your promise to him and come to parra for next friday night??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well as Lukey said, "we should get the coaching staff to pay your way, evertime you come to watch, we always win"

Twizzle said:
well as Lukey said, "we should get the coaching staff to pay your way, evertime you come to watch, we always win"

Do I need to remind everyone that you were in Ballina this year.