What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought the pass flat, but hey i'm just biased.

what pissed me off is when Wags cut them up and PJ and Burty beside him and some dog Manly prick held them back...off course to Clarke pull it up?? no, and you all saw what happened 10 minutes later.

True EEL

Bench
Redback71 said:
shows how good burty is when he plays fullback thats where he should be playing all the time as good as mkinnion is hes just not a finisher and if mkinnion was there instead of burt those two trys would not have been scored and wasnt it good too have someone on the feild who can actually kick goals.:)

for you and others pointing to this.....

read my post about this back on page 3 (i think) re: this and also the fact that i said this in the thread about Burt re-signing for 2 years

and let's not forget he is a Newcastle junior, Hagan might remember him from then

Hellsy

Immortal
Burty played awesome!!! but that last try... the pass was def forward eela :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts