What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Kelly & Sandow

MrT

Juniors
you serious? fullbacks usually have more than 10m head start when they get the ball. His ball playing is what dominates. He's a must for the halves. I don't care if he wears the 1 and plays like a 5/8 in attack but he must continue being a chief ortganiser in attack

TheRam

Coach
If they could also sign them up for a few years there would be minimal chopping and changing. Something long term for once but we still need some backrowers do you know anything Jodeci?

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Loko
4 Hoppa
5 (insert winger)
6 Humble
7 Sandow

That I cant complain about plus with guys like Etu, Sio, Atkines, Filiga, Morgan and Jennings for some depth.

1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Loko
4 Hoppa
5 Ken Sio
6 Luke Kelly
7 Sandow

Last edited:

caylo

Bench
1 Hayne
2 Burt
3 Loko
4 Hoppa
5 Ken Sio
6 Humble
7 Sandow

Well I wouldn't disagree with you but there is a multitude of options including Etu, Atkines, Reddy (if he stays), Filiga (if he ever plays), Morgan, T.Jennings etc. I would love to see a parra jnr player come through because most young players can do enough if the team is doing well and the wing isnt a place I think you need to spend big on.

TheRam

Coach
Well I wouldn't disagree with you but there is a multitude of options including Etu, Atkines, Reddy (if he stays), Filiga (if he ever plays), Morgan, T.Jennings etc. I would love to see a parra jnr player come through because most young players can do enough if the team is doing well and the wing isnt a place I think you need to spend big on.

Also I reckon Luke Kelly would make a great partner for little Sandow for a year or so while he gets the hang of 1st grade, then they can just do a switch around if it needs to play out that way.

Jodeci

Bench
I haven't been assured any names but put it this way, the Sandow signing is nothing compared to what is to come

Stagger will even back me up on this

Stagger eel

Staff member
I haven't been assured any names but put it this way, the Sandow signing is nothing compared to what is to come

yep..we won't die wondering!

I realise there are no guarantees in life and we were burnt a couple of time last year but you can rest asured of a few things..

1) we won't be using up resourse and time trying to sign players currently under contract

2) we still have mioney to burn, let em think that we got Sandow for 550K..;-)

3) Will Hoppoate is a definite target and if we succede in making manly pay overs for him than that will mean that Dave Williams and Tony Williams will need to find new homes..

ParraSteve

Juniors
Id say we'd be a good chance on getting either Wolfman or Tony if we miss on Hoppa, I mean currently both players have Robertson, Hoppa, Lyon, Matai and id even say oldfield ahead of them at the moment.

MrT

Juniors
I'm happy we're going for one of the best young talents in the game. I'll be even more impressed if we sign him. Yeah lets make Manly pay overs love it. In theory he'd probably stay at Manly for a bit less, but what is a bit less?

I'm guessing he'll get near $300k pa

yy_cheng

Coach

This would shock me

1. Hopoate
2. Yow Yeh
3. Tonga
4. Hodges
5. Vai Vai
6. Hayne
7. Sandow
8. Fui
9. Wing
10.Petero
11.Hindy
12. Blair/Manu
13. Bird

yy_cheng

Coach
or we might get this

1. Mckinnon
2. D.Williams
3. Timana Tahu
4. Ash Graham
5. J.Williams
6. Albert Kelly
7. Tim Smith
8. Chris Armit
9. Mark Riddell
10.Joe Galuvao
11.A. ryan
12. Johnny Mannah
13. Todd Lowrie

14. John Morris
15.Jeremy Latimore
16. Mitchel Johnson
17. Taulima Tautai

Eels Dude

Coach
Adam Blair is a waste of cash. Could easily get two or even three decent backrowers at his asking price.

mickdo

Coach
Adam Blair is a waste of cash. Could easily get two or even three decent backrowers at his asking price.

Yeah, I think if his asking price is anywhere near the numbers that have been mentioned then he's probably too pricey for us

Latest posts