What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Kelly & Sandow

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many games before we can judge him, 38.....

Put it this way - how many games before we knew Hagan was a shit coach? By the time he had coached 38 games he had won 26 and lost 11, as well as winning a premiership.

That's a better record than just about everyone.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
of course you were thinking this oh great, grand Poo-bah...!?!? even before we had officially signed him of course - but then again, you would have known we were going to sign him, right?! :roll:

No f**kwit. I was thinking it after we had signed him. And we still don't know if it's going to happen, so put your insecurities away.

I was just saying what I thought will happen, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll see.

I'd be surprised if we even see him in first grade next weekend.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Put it this way - how many games before we knew Hagan was a shit coach? By the time he had coached 38 games he had won 26 and lost 11, as well as winning a premiership.

That's a better record than just about everyone.

How good is Hagan going as an assistant coach with Qld but? About as good as Kearney was with Melbourne. They're sensational!

True EEL

Bench
No f**kwit. I was thinking it after we had signed him. And we still don't know if it's going to happen, so put your insecurities away.

I was just saying what I thought will happen, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll see.

I'd be surprised if we even see him in first grade next weekend.

oh settle down Poo Poo ffs, you just need to accept that you dish more than enough out to people that you will ultimately cop plenty in return, so take a pill :roll: :? lol at your insecurities comment too, may God, take a look at yourself before casting stones pal ha ha - on a more serious note, we may not see Kelly in first grade against Souths, but I hope we do soon. he should be able to dislodge Roberts quickly....with any luck

True EEL

Bench
Can't see Kelly getting a start in our gun side.

LOL, ur right Maroubra ;-) hope he damn well does and soon - you don't sign a young, talented dude, capable of steering a side around the park, mid-season for 2 years just to be a depth signing, surely?! Then again, it is Parra?? ;-)

zuke

Juniors
Watched him in the under 20 GF in 2009, before our game against the storm, and he starred in that match against the tigers. Will be interesting to see how he deals with first grade if he is selected. Give him a go even if it's off the bench.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I wouldn't take much from his game last night. It was raining, he got brought in off the bench, got shuffled around between dummy half and playmaker, the Storm were missing their stars and he was already signed with us. I'm interested to see how he plays for his new club. There is often a difference in players attitudes when they change clubs and get given an opportunity to play consistent first grade. Just take a look at Inu for example.

Tony Bongo

Bench
MK at hooker, hopefully Hinchcliffe isn't here.

#HeIsDeadsetAverage

I would say they would play Hinchcliffe in the second row and I hope he is here next year. He can cover 5/8 or hooker as well so why wouldn't we want a player as versatile as him?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would say they would play Hinchcliffe in the second row and I hope he is here next year. He can cover 5/8 or hooker as well so why wouldn't we want a player as versatile as him?

Yeah exactly. Hinchcliffe would be a great signing.

I reckon he would replace Hindy in the middle. But if we got Jeremy Smith as well, Hinchcliffe would probably come off the bench.

He would play 60 minutes most weeks though.

Parra Pride

Referee

Because he is average, and he wouldn't come cheap because he is made to look better than he is by that storm side. We already have two backrowers who can cover 5/8 in case of injury, Maitua and Paulo, as for a central backrower is rather blood Brian than sign Hinchcliffe.

#Don'tNeedHim

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought the Storm looked more dangerous last night when Kelly came on, he made one nice big deep kick nad looked pretty handy before that last kick. I think he may be just what we need to solve our number 14 problems.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Because he is average, and he wouldn't come cheap because he is made to look better than he is by that storm side. We already have two backrowers who can cover 5/8 in case of injury, Maitua and Paulo, as for a central backrower is rather blood Brian than sign Hinchcliffe.

#Don'tNeedHim

He looked good to me last night and they were missing their star players. He can cover hooker as well and is a ready made replacement for MK if he gets injured. We are in a transition period and to simply rely on blooding up and comers is risky. He plays hard and is a proven first grader which we need. It's also good to have a number of players who know what it's like to win on Grand Final day even if they did cheat the cap.

Djay

Juniors
MK at hooker, hopefully Hinchcliffe isn't here.

#HeIsDeadsetAverage

I agree with you actually, I've said it before, every Storm players a myth besides Smith and Slater. That aside even when we sign good players or promising young players their careers tend to go backwards when they come here and never live up to the hype. I couldn't see Hinchcliffe adding much to us. Like always very happy to be proven wrong.

Ratchy

Juniors
I agree with you actually, I've said it before, every Storm players a myth besides Smith and Slater. That aside even when we sign good players or promising young players their careers tend to go backwards when they come here and never live up to the hype. I couldn't see Hinchcliffe adding much to us. Like always very happy to be proven wrong.

Ever player???? Folau went alright at the Broncos and what about G.I, plus you add Jeremy Smith did well at the Saints and is now at Cronulla. Pretty big and stupid statement to make.

Latest posts