What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Kelly & Sandow

Djay

Juniors
Ever player???? Folau went alright at the Broncos and what about G.I, plus you add Jeremy Smith did well at the Saints and is now at Cronulla. Pretty big and stupid statement to make.

Their current team mate, last night proved there nothing without them. No one in their team bar Smith and Slater would I want at Parra.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ever player???? Folau went alright at the Broncos and what about G.I, plus you add Jeremy Smith did well at the Saints and is now at Cronulla. Pretty big and stupid statement to make.

It is a stupid statement.

Case in point is Adam Blair - because he started slowly, as new players tend to do, people will always remember him as a 'big money flop' same as Sandow.

The fact these players turn back into guns once their new team learns how to play with them is forgotten by all the losers that live and breathe scandal and hysterical headlines.

Djay

Juniors
It is a stupid statement.

Case in point is Adam Blair - because he started slowly, as new players tend to do, people will always remember him as a 'big money flop' same as Sandow.

The fact these players turn back into guns once their new team learns how to play with them is forgotten by all the losers that live and breathe scandal and hysterical headlines.

Just because I see something different to others is entirely my opinion and up to me. I never referred to Blair but yes he is one, regardless of how his team goes his a prime example. I'm not gonna bother giving reasons why as I'll get shot down in flames.

I just think once those players are taken out of that environment down in Melbourne they find it hard to re-discover their best.

Parra Pride

Referee
The only Storm player I'd take, considering the money they would command, is Cameron Smith. The rest of them, even Slater and Cronk, look better than they actually are, and as a result would have inflated price tags.

#AnyoneButHimchcliffe

strider

Post Whore
seriously, bellamey must be the most inspirational coach ever!!!! every player grows an extra leg - jason ryles must be a billion years old but he's playing like a champion down there this year

TheParraboy

Staff member
seriously, bellamey must be the most inspirational coach ever!!!! every player grows an extra leg - jason ryles must be a billion years old but he's playing like a champion down there this year

His cool and mild mannered temperment must really get the players focused for 80 min :sarcasm:

Bigfella

Coach
I guess no Melbourne player has ever played well for Australia Queensland nsw or city country English super league or any other NRL club?

Parra Pride

Referee
I guess no Melbourne player has ever played well for Australia Queensland nsw or city country English super league or any other NRL club?

Outside of the big three, and Inglis how many have played well in rep games? Perhaps Dallas Johnson, but he was playing for QLD. Brett White, Ryan Hoffman, and Matt King never reproduced their club form for NSW. Did you watch City/Country this year? Hinchcliffe was almost invisible, as for the ESL Brett Finch is one of the favourites for Man of Steel (English Dally M equivalent) says it all really.

#SoNoTheyHaven't

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The only Storm player I'd take, considering the money they would command, is Cameron Smith. The rest of them, even Slater and Cronk, look better than they actually are, and as a result would have inflated price tags.

#AnyoneButHimchcliffe

Cronk is over rated look when he was aust half without thurston in the anzac day a year or so ago, aust struggled to score points that day. He has very limited ball playing skills but a decent killing game

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Outside of the big three, and Inglis how many have played well in rep games? Perhaps Dallas Johnson, but he was playing for QLD. Brett White, Ryan Hoffman, and Matt King never reproduced their club form for NSW. Did you watch City/Country this year? Hinchcliffe was almost invisible, as for the ESL Brett Finch is one of the favourites for Man of Steel (English Dally M equivalent) says it all really.

#SoNoTheyHaven't

Hoffman and king have done ok in origin

Latest posts