What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon: Sorry

V1er

Juniors
bit too late for an apology, im sure the team won't be too obsessed with lyon, that'll be benny's job to contain him which im sure he'll be able to do.

strider

Post Whore
I particularly liked the bit where he said "There are no hard feelings from my end." - ummmm yeah why would there be? you walked out on us dickhead :lol:

I don't really care about him - but until such time as he explains why and admits he backstabbed others to manipulate things and get his way I will still think he's a little pig rooter.

and I don't think our guys will lose focus - there aren't that many of them left ....but yes it might be worth a 20pt loss just to belt him :lol: :lol: :clap:

V1er

Juniors
Can't wait for lyon to touch the ball, it'll be the first 13 man tackle in history. :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm sorry..... all I heard was :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

The focus should be on the two points rather than trying to be brought into a mind game like they are trying to do....... you want to get back at Manly and Lyon then that's exactly where it will hurt more than bashing him from pillar to post.

If they win they walk off with two points and a big grin from ear to ear no matter how hard they were belted.

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I'm sorry..... all I heard was :blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

The focus should be on the two points rather than trying to be brought into a mind game like they are trying to do....... you want to get back at Manly and Lyon then that's exactly where it will hurt more than bashing him from pillar to post.

If they win they walk off with two points and a big grin from ear to ear no matter how hard they were belted.
oh ffs colonel - u r such a party pooper

;-) :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
strider said:
oh ffs colonel - u r such a party pooper

;-) :lol:

Not a party pooper...... if we win I'll politely tell him to take his apology and stuff it sideways....... ;-)

The Colonel said:
Not a party pooper...... if we win I'll politely tell him to take his apology and stuff it sideways....... ;-)

I am with you on that one. We need to make sure we get the win first and formost.

Parra Guru

Coach
Get f**ked Jamie, if you think it's going to stop at this one game then you are sadly mistaken. You've still gotta come back to Parramatta Stadium too.

And if you were really sorry, then you wouldn't have dicked us around about where you were going to return to this season.

f**k him

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Give big Benny his mission, which is to give lyon hell all game, and let everyone else worry about winning the game.

If worse comes to worse, put Fui fui in the subway sandwich costume and hunt him down :lol:

Daneel

Bench
Even without focussing on Lyon the two points will be tough to get. Forget about him and just be happy in the fact Manly have paid a lot of money for him and he hasn't offered a whole lot just yet.

forward pass

Coach
V1er said:
Can't wait for lyon to touch the ball, it'll be the first 13 man tackle in history. :lol:

I hope he cops it deluxe too - but there are a few issues here.

1) A lot of the side weren't here when he shafted us so do you think they will be that fired up??

2) You can't get away with ANYTHING anymore so everyone may get very disappointed
It is not our clubs style. Look at when Webcke played against us with a bad arm. We treated him with kid gloves !!

3) The 2 points is the most important thing here. He wouldn't mind getting bashed if he got the two points. I agree with Colonel - that is the best way of getting under his skin - winning !

Should be great viewing - but I can guarantee nothing will happen !

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
parramatta care more about a win then they do lyon, they will concentrate on their game, but when lyon gets the ball he will just receive extra treatment. Stick to the game plan boys, if canberra can put 30 on manly then we are more than capable of giving it to these scums

yy_cheng

Coach
shouldn,t cannings be our bush pig hvnter this match
lyon gets him over and then he does the bolt

azza.s career has gorn down hill evcr sincc

and if he does sthing that gets him suspended, no big deal

sooperdooper

First Grade
The best way to have payback is on the scoreboard....
no point focusing on lyon....there are 16 other players out there we will need to focus on!

noosa-eel

Juniors
I'll be happy with walking away with the 2 points. judas getting hammered and him copping a verbal spray from all the eels supporters that are lucky enough to get to the game and give it to him...............:shock: :lol:

Latest posts