What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon: Sorry

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
I wish Fui was playing

I could be wrong but Fui doesn't strike me as someone to be angry about what Lyon did.

Nathan Cayless... well I haven't heard him say it's water under the bridge. Grothey could be playing on the same side of the field as Lyon as well and we all know how much he loves putting a shot on.

Smash the worm! He's a stain on our great game.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
I could be wrong but Fui doesn't strike me as someone to be angry about what Lyon did.

Nathan Cayless... well I haven't heard him say it's water under the bridge. Grothey could be playing on the same side of the field as Lyon as well and we all know how much he loves putting a shot on.

Smash the worm! He's a stain on our great game.

True, but if Cayless had a quiet word in his ear he would:lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
you guys have all pegged Benny to be the basher! Thats funny! Cos Benny's sooooooooooooo nice!

Also as another centre who comes from Group 4, he probably admired Jamie Lyon a bit as a youngster...

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
to be honest.... i would love to see pj put one on

if it's the last game of the year ie: out of contention or grand final and PJ's heading to another club that's fine but it's simply not worth it.

yy_cheng

Coach
JessEel said:
you guys have all pegged Benny to be the basher! Thats funny! Cos Benny's sooooooooooooo nice!

Also as another centre who comes from Group 4, he probably admired Jamie Lyon a bit as a youngster...

Furthermore, Judas opened up a centre position for Benny to eventually filled

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
I don't know if that is such an advantage tbh.

Suity

someone who would bleed for our jersey V's someone who walked away when things got a little tough..

please suity :roll:

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
someone who would bleed for our jersey V's someone who walked away when things got a little tough..

please suity :roll:

I'm sure I once saw blood on Lyon's Parra jersey tbh.

(It may have been someone else's though).

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea but that can be said about alot of professions. Ask anyone i know, i love my job dearly, and consider myself very lucky. But if i could only work til i was 35, and was offered $50, 000 more elsewhere, of course i'd take it!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jamie Who??? who gives a rats arse about him. The most important thing is the 2 points. And if someone happens to put a shot on him thats a bonus ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
yea but that can be said about alot of professions. Ask anyone i know, i love my job dearly, and consider myself very lucky. But if i could only work til i was 35, and was offered $50, 000 more elsewhere, of course i'd take it!

Looks like poor little Charlie is ending up in The Swamp, where he belongs. :lol:

Suity

Eelementary

Post Whore
xr62nv said:
his regret and disappointment at walking out on Parramatta in 2004 and "letting down" his Eels teammates

Whoa, whoa, whoa...I distinctly remember him saying in the SMH a few months ago that he was not sorry, because he truly believed he did nothing wrong. WTF?

Latest posts