What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 11

its got drew brees on the cover.

just listened to the BS report where they go into it.

new features are Gus Johnson as play by play caller. gets excited alot
gameflow is a good feature. you can pick a pre determined game plan.
no sprint button any more. running is all about blocking now.
team custom superbowl celebration. obama is in it at the end

Cupid Stunt

its got drew brees on the cover.

just listened to the BS report where they go into it.

new features are Gus Johnson as play by play caller. gets excited alot
gameflow is a good feature. you can pick a pre determined game plan.
no sprint button any more. running is all about blocking now.
team custom superbowl celebration. obama is in it at the end

If they have gotten that part right I may just get a copy.

nöyd

Staff member
Got it yesterday, first Madden I've played since probably '08 where I haven't got picked off every single time I go to the air. Having no sprint button is an adjustment, but it does appear to even the playing field, I was able to run in a 40 yard TD with Ronnie Brown - and with no sprint button I'll take that as an accomplishment any time.

Like previous Madden's the presentation is flawless, looks great and sounds great. Going to get RSI from this one I feel.

nöyd

Staff member
Oh and gameflow is great, although it just seems to be a slightly quicker version of the "Ask Madden" feature.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm getting mine arriving from USA this week.

Wanted the US version to mix it with NCAA Football 11.

simmo1

First Grade
Been keen to get a sports game for a while now, since all I've been on is FPS and RPG's recently. Probably will pick this up.

Tom155

Coach
ordered it wish they would put some effort into making superstar & franchise mode better though

hellteam

First Grade
So been playing it for a while, haven't noticed a whole different really.. bit disappointed.

The commentary is horrendous. Even worse then last year, and that's saying a lot.

stormbati

Bench
The Madden team don't really give a stuff because there's no serious competition.
Pass defence on Madden 10 is too hard for me, plus I hate getting picked all the time. Hopefully that's fixed.

Jono078

Referee
Meh IMO.

Next year better be year of the real time physics and franchise overhaul.

Nothing to get excited about here, but if you need your NFL hookup it's a solid game.

tokerShark

Juniors
ive had to turn gameflow off, my game kept freezing while playing offline franchise mode, since i turned it off it hasnt happened again, hope they patch it soon.

Also, i dont like the auto sprint thing they have this year, but you can switch it off in settings.

Latest posts