What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 13

timka4

Bench
Yeah the game was sealed and it was 'brand new, non-opened' blah blah and I've heard zoowhouse is pretty reliable

Godz Illa

Coach
Basically don't use any of the Scouting Points thoughout the season, or up until Stage #7 of the offseason (the week before the draft). Then you'll have 46,000. Save the game, then basically analyse which positions you need most (for this example i'll use ROLB). Go through each ROLB player available and scout what Letter his intangible grade is. If it's a C or higher, check his Physical Grading. Any combo of C/B or higher (B/B, B/A, A/A) check his overall grading letter, if it's a B or higher then write his name/position down and come back to him later.

Basically do this and when your points run out, get out of your save file and go back into it, and you'll have all your points and you can just do this for all the positions you need. Once you've got a list of all the players you want check out their scheme to see which one suits your franchise better (for Dallas, i'd pick a 3-4 ROLB before a 4-3. If you don't care about scheme you can use this on/off method to check the overall grading of each player. But in most cases, i'd still recommend a 82 Overall player who suits your scheme over an 84 guy who doesn't.

Here's a picture of my list ahead of the 2015 Draft.

Drafting2015_zpsfa359095.jpg

Now, take this list and look at the guys you definitely want to target, for me it's Joe Harrison and Tommie Ponzol in the first round. Lucky after some epic hording I have three first round picks this season (12th, 24th and 27th). Hording picks is so important in this franchise mode, so I recommend you do it whenever you can. Ponzol is estimated to be the 4th Overall pick in the draft, so i'll need to trade up, Harrison is projected in the middle of the first so he should be available at 12. I'll send the team who's picking 3rd OVR a trade offer attempting to get their pick off them, and i'll trade away Anthony Spencer seeing as I intend on picking up a LOLB in the second round.

So yeh, that's pretty much what I do.
I have printed this post lol. Getting close to draft time and I need help. This is my new bible

Raider_69

Post Whore
I use that draft guide, but then the the scheme, physical and intangible stats on all players i plan to target
has worked out nicely

just had a draft and picked up amongst other things, a pair of rookie safeties who are playing lights out. Also picked up a good young corner to groom behind Nnamdi and a quality DE to replace Cole who i shipped out (after breaking the single season sack record with 25 sacks). Ive got a 2nd year guy playing LT (81 overall) after letting Peters walk and a 2nd year DT (82 overall) replacing Jenkins in the line up next to Cox

abpanther

Staff member
Does an know how to change teams during CCM?

Do you have to hit demand release or do you go to user teams?

Are you then guaranteed of going to whatever team you want?

Can't find a guide on the net

abpanther

Staff member
I'm not sure, maybe start a new career and sim it for a bit and try it out?

Just finished trying that, simmed a whole season and offseason and not once did the 'demand release' button become unblocked.

Surely there has to be a way to switch teams as a coach in CCM.

Help!!

abpanther

Staff member
After much reserach I figured it out.

You can only demand a release between the start of the playoffs and the superbowl. THe job offers you receive are based on your coach's record/points. THe risk is if you demand a release and don't receive any offers you will be forced to retire

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm on Xbox, don't play online much though as my connection can be dodgy at times.

Took on the Browns as a rebuild project today, sim all the games, went 4-12, 8-8, 8-8, 12-4 and Super Bowl Champs, taking out the Pats, Ravens and Seahawks along the way, shit yeah! My defence is beastly.

Update: Got fired two seasons later after missing the playoffs both years haha, brutal.

Last edited:
dunno

i wanted to play as Russ wilson in CCM. apparently i have to grind away and "make the team"

f**k that. just let me put him in and throw TD's and build the xp that way.

ghey

Tom155

Coach
pretty sure you can do that rcb in the options when you are starting a player career, i think there is an option called instant starter if you dont want to work your way up the depth chart at least there was havent played madden in a little while

Latest posts