What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

madunit's jibberish thread

Earl

Coach
Observation #34

Madunit has far to much free time. He seems to have alot of angries.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #34 Shopping

Shopping trolleys mainly, but prams and other pushable objects in malls and on streets are going to have to be outlawed. As soon as someone begins pushing one of these objects, their whole peripherary vision becomes redundant. The walk at you and dont care if you get hit.

The other thing is kids, why is it that they always run in front of you and never behind you when your in a shopping mall? I've been tempted to push a few of these kids in front of some maniacs pushing a trolley, but have decided against it so far. The day will come though.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anecdote #1 The car

Twas just a month ago, madunit was feeling a tad down. As he walked past the train station along the designated pedestrian crossing, a car drove past and its bald, beady eyed, kograh smelling mangey head protruded from the window, looking back at me, instead of the traffic in front of him, and he said "You wont last long if you dont look where you're going"

I looked at him and said "get f**ked" at which he looked in front of him, and slammed his breaks on because he almost hit a car in front of him.

Now is it actually legal for cars to drive across a pedestrian crossing while there are still pedestrians on it? I didn't think so. He was merely inches away from needing to heed his own advice. f**king moron.

That is all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #35 "The best thing since sliced bread"

Now if something becomes better than sliced bread, shouldn't it become the new benchmark? So really when someone says that to you, they are lying. And how come nothing great has been thought of since sliced bread? Did everyone decide that sliced bread was a benchmark that should never be surpassed? Or has everyone just been mediocre? Have they even tried to surpass the sliced bread idea?

In my opinion, this whole cliche requires attention and needs to be updated, to something like "The best thing since the flush function of a toilet"

Thats also a bit catchier I believe.

And how come there are no new cliches that are taking the world by storm? I wish to start one right here right now, and its up to all of us to make it famous and ultimately overused, so that it can be referred to as a cliche.

Here's the cliche we shall use, "Taken to it like a goldfish to cement work"

works for me.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i said 'in like flynn' last night and i dont know why and i realised that the saying makes no sense unless flynn is some ultra manwhore who gets into everyone and everything

so we named our aircon Flynn because he's cool and brings everyone pleasure

slutty slutty flynn [-X

How about "It's not over tilll the fat lady is on a Russian Sub."

*edit: this should be a bold statement (Like the one below) *

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #36 New and Improved Flavour Quik
For those of you unaware, Quik has released a New and Improved flavour. Now being the daredevil and crazy individual I am, I decided to grab a tin of this and give it a try. The prospect of New and Improved as advertised on the shelf, had me quite excited at the prospect of what the flavour was actually like. Can it possibly beat Chocolate Quik, or even Strawberry Quik?

Naturally at first I was sceptical.

I rushed home keen to try out New and Improved Flavoured Quik. I put my usual two teaspoons into a glass, added the milk and stirred that goodness up.

I took a sip and decided immediately that New and Improved flavour isn't exactly enjoyable. I finished the glass as I was thirsty and don't like to waste. Once completing this arduous task I felt very disappointed. New and Improved Flavour Quik must have been compared to something that tasted like absolute f**king sh*t for it to be new and improved.

Don't fall for the advertising people, New and Improved doesn't equate to tastier in this case. I felt I had to save you all from the same disappoint that I myself endured.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Observation #37 Homeless people
I have notied in the streets of Sydney that there is a common theme with the homeless people you see sitting on their arses expecting money from the general public for whatever lame arsed reason they can come up with.

That being, they all use Nike shoe boxes for collecting coins in. And not any Nike shoebox, but brand new ones!

Now I have a way to cure the homeless problem in Sydney. Get them all in a park, and give half of them a weapon and tell them to kill the other unarmed homeless guys. Make sure there are police standing by too.

This way half the homeless people die and the other half end up in jail, which is better than being homeless, because in jail they get a bed, a roof over their heads and food.

In doing so the streets of Sydney will be clear of any homeless people.

**Vote 1 for madunit for the next state election of NSW**

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Johns Magic said:
I think you're onto something there Madunit!
I'm always onto something as I am smarter than everyone, read the signature. You cannot and should not argue with the comments of the great one, Sir Forum Idiot, who was knighted in 2003 by King Furrycat for something really good.

Latest posts