What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Weekend 2019 - Suncorp

unforgiven

Bench
Im sure I’ve read the reason why the Broncos won’t play a 6pm Friday game is because games at Suncorp cannot start before 7pm in Brisbane on weekdays due to extra strain on public transport, I wonder how they managed to get a non-Broncos 6pm Friday game at Suncorp?
I would guess by committing 8 games in Brisbane they were willing to make an exception.

Timbo

Staff member
I don’t really get the point of a stand-alone game this round. The whole point is the fan experience. This should’ve been a Sunday night game.

T-Boon

Coach
For next year they should get Dropkick Murphys to do 'Shippin up to Boston' as promotion for this round.

That is Notre Dame's kick off song (also Boston Colleges) and it is totally sick. Get em to come out here and do a 'Shippin up to Brisbane' version.

avocado

Juniors
For next year they should get Dropkick Murphys to do 'Shippin up to Boston' as promotion for this round.

That is Notre Dame's kick off song (also Boston Colleges) and it is totally sick. Get em to come out here and do a 'Shippin up to Brisbane' version.
Awesome song.

unforgiven

Bench

Amazing band, seen them live heaps of times. Just a fantastic show everytime!

dogslife

Coach
Will there be enough time between matches for people to get up from their seat and go to the toilet?