What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly may win but Williams and Matai are gone

Will the Manly boys miss the grand final?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • No, nothing in them.

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters

juanfarkall

Coach
reserve judgement until after tomorrow night's game.
Whether it be right or wrong I would not be surprised to see them both playing next week as the review board/judiciary has as much cred as B. Harrogant.

Nerd

Bench
Williams had a swinging arm with his hand closed - gone

Catai should get 10 weeks just for being a sook, oh, and a week for the knees.

Goddy

Juniors
With Gallop still filthy at Melbourne, who knows what the Judiciary will do, but if those men are playing next week, it will be an absolute disgrace. There will be uproar if they get off.

nöyd

Staff member
Matai should get suspended for all of next year, but have it downgraded to just one week for smashing the ever living f**k out of ben hannant

dogslife

Coach
f**k there must be some serious Manly hate in these forums I didn't think there was too much in either of those incidents

This thread will be 40 pages by tomorrow night ,once the scum fans get on here..
By about page 40 They will be accusing thug Brisbane players of attacking poor innocent manly players arms & knees with their jaws & ribs.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
f**k there must be some serious Manly hate in these forums I didn't think there was too much in either of those incidents
Absolutely
Williams grade 1 at worst, no prior free next week with a guilty
Matai was trying to stop a trysliding in, slater does it 20 times a year and has never been suspended for it. Matai's patchy history though may see him in trouble, and the continuious outcry from the qld media, it will be irresistable until they get blood.

dogslife

Coach
If Manly seek half decent counsell they could probably show 30+ incidents similar to the Matai one. Yow Yeh sold the Williams shot for all it was worth, thought he was dead, low and behold he's diving over the corner 2 plays later

stormbati

Bench
Pfft, Both will be there next week. All ex-Manly boys in the panel anyway and look who'll be in the GF to face them! A team from NZ ot Melbourne!
Williams swinging arm isnt too bad cause he hit the shoulder first, the closed fist is abit of a worry.
Matai, well, Manly fans whinge about Slater all the time but I'm sure Matai's innocent here :sarcasm:

ceagle

Bench
Has Slater ever been suspended for sliding in with his feet? Matai won't be suspended.

ceagle

Bench
If Manly seek half decent counsell they could probably show 30+ incidents similar to the Matai one. Yow Yeh sold the Williams shot for all it was worth, thought he was dead, low and behold he's diving over the corner 2 plays later
This

Brutus

Referee
Just got back from the game.

The refs were so one-sided it wasn't funny. Disgraceful actually.

If Matai the f**king cat plays the GF, I'll watch a replay of flogball GF instead.

ceagle

Bench
You are f**king joking if you belive Matai should be suspended, there was no intent in that tackle.

big_matt

Juniors
With Gallop still filthy at Melbourne, who knows what the Judiciary will do, but if those men are playing next week, it will be an absolute disgrace. There will be uproar if they get off.

I'd put my mortgage on them both being available next week. The NRL will get Manly over the line no matter what.

Patsy

Juniors
Just got back from the game.

The refs were so one-sided it wasn't funny. Disgraceful actually.

If Matai the f**king cat plays the GF, I'll watch a replay of flogball GF instead.

interested to see your thoughts on what penalties you thought were dodgy!

watching on tv i thought the refs were pretty good