What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

LineBall

Juniors
I think Glenn Stewart will be in a lot of trouble for the second fight, mainly due to the fact that he basically slowed right down/stopped to wait for Blair. If he would have put his head down and headed straight up the tunnel, the second fracas wouldn't have occurred.

smi962

First Grade
This will be the only rugby league highlight shown in Melbourne all year, wait for all the Melbourne journalist discussions about this..

Stinkler

Juniors
All good, except Stewart was about the 10th man in. The third man in technically was Smith, who didnt throw punches. The third aggressor was Blair.

Stewart was originally binned because he was the one that raced in from some distance and threw punches, and I think the report was for exactly that.

Yep you are correct. 3rd man in is just commonly used as the generic term I guess.

When you factor in early guilty please and discounts and what not, most of the players I would charge will be suspended.

It would probably only end up with both Stewart brothers and Blair.
G.Stewart and Blair will even have 60 odd points taken off because they were sent off (1 minute = 1 point discount).

All good, except Stewart was about the 10th man in. The third man in technically was Smith, who didnt throw punches. The third aggressor was Blair.

Stewart was originally binned because he was the one that raced in from some distance and threw punches, and I think the report was for exactly that.

And it's funny that f*cktards like you havent tried proving me wrong, just dribbling some stupid abuse like normal.

Yes, I saw Blair on the ground and what the Manly players did - everyone saw. I also saw what Blair did to instigate it - He made multiple choices to do stuff that made it worse, from his thuggery on Lissick, to running to catch up with GS, to instigate the fight - to sledge him and push him when he should have been keeping his distance and walking up the tunnel. But dont let those facts transverse the tin foil hat that guards your brain you dense f*cktard.

I guess it has diverted you from complaining about premierships being stripped unfairly just because you broke the nasty old salary cap.

Good to see you bring in the premiership rort from last year with the incident from yesterday...I was waiting for someone to make that correlation.

RL1908

Bench
This will be the only rugby league highlight shown in Melbourne all year, wait for all the Melbourne journalist discussions about this..

Amongst the tut-tutting they'll ignore that their own football code has no sin-bin or send-off rule.

_Johnsy

Referee
It's a shame Blair didn't get his lights punched out, what a cat. Melbourne use the tactic to hold a player and someone comes in (Blair) and throws countless punches to a players head (that is being held). Well Manly are just being Manly.

B Stewart shows what a cat he is.

Suspensions IMO

Blair 4 weeks
G Stewart 3 weeks
B Stewart 5 weeks

Lol if that's the wildest fight merkinfield has ever seen in RL then he needs to see footage of the Tongan's acting like savages against England

goosie

Juniors
brett stewart reacted cause it was his brother. blair put that all on himself by throwing the cheap uppercut when it was one on one he had no reason to jump in.

ceagle

Bench
If G.Stewart and Blair are both suspended then any player who stars in a fight here on in deserves the same punishment.

2010Dragons

Bench
Two of the most cheating teams in the comp.
Both teams are coached by dumb arse cheating coaches.
Both teams have thugs rather than true footballers.
What else would you expect from this game ?.....
Both teams should be fined and docked 2 points each.

Scaven

Juniors

Bwaaahaaa, why don't you worry about how shit your team is going champ, it is a contact sport and not ballet.

Lol at all the supporters of other teams in this thread wanting 5 week suspensions dolled out because they know there teams can't beat Melbourne or Manly in the semis unless half there side is missing.

seaeagle sam

Oh look, a c**khead! Go out the back and play and let the adults talk please.