What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

bileduct

Coach
No, Glenn puts his hands up to create some space because Blair is leaning in and getting in his face with his trash talk. Blair reacts to the hands up with a shove, and Glenn reacts with a punch. Please watch it again.
You're twisting the story with facts.

cleary89

Coach
I never ever dreamed that I would take the storms side for anything, but this occasion I definitely agree with them that Manly was in the wrong.

M2D2

Bench
No, Glenn puts his hands up to create some space because Blair is leaning in and getting in his face with his trash talk. Blair reacts to the hands up with a shove, and Glenn reacts with a punch. Please watch it again.

No Glenn puts his hands on Blairs Jersey first.
Clear as f**king day 4:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk83bOsoLOc

Blair didnt grab the jersey first.
Blair didnt throw the first punch.
Glenn Stewart Did.
He is the instigator.

Wake the f**k up people.
Edit: Tommax. Saying it over and over again WILL NOT CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED!

Just had another watch of it...

Blair sledged him as they walked off and Stewart should have kept on walking...

Who was the Manly player who threw punches at Blair when he was on the ground with 5 players on top...cheap shot merchant.

I watch the link to the fight earlier in this thread.

IMO Blair was running off the field & had no intention to do what he did. You can see Stewart change his line to get in front of Blair who tried to change again then thought better of it & the confrontation occured.

Agreed ,he had alook over his shoulder as Blair was coming & changed his line twice to confront Blair..

Tommax25

Bench
No Glenn puts his hands on Blairs Jersey first.
Clear as f**king day 4:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk83bOsoLOc

Blair didnt grab the jersey first.
Blair didnt throw the first punch.
Glenn Stewart Did.
He is the instigator.

Wake the f**k up people.

I suppose I can't blame you for not reading my post properly when you are so blind you can't see that Blair was the instigator. My post:

Of course, Glenn put his hands on Blair first, I don't dispute that. I said that. What I also said, and you ignored, was that Glenn put his hands up and on Blair to stop Blair leaning in and talking trash in his face. Watch it and tell me that's not what happened. That leads to Blair shoving him, which leads to Glenn punching him. Throwing in the fact that Blair ran to catch him and was talking trash to him and its pretty clear who instigated this.

I suppose I can't blame you for not reading my post properly when you are so blind you can't see that Blair was the instigator. My post:

Of course, Glenn put his hands on Blair first, I don't dispute that. I said that. What I also said, and you ignored, was that Glenn put his hands up and on Blair to stop Blair leaning in and talking trash in his face. Watch it and tell me that's not what happened. That leads to Blair shoving him, which leads to Glenn punching him. Throwing in the fact that Blair ran to catch him and was talking trash to him and its pretty clear who instigated this.

Agree...but the issue is that Stewart has retaliated to the trash talk and shoiuld have kept on walking.

Just had another watch of it...

Blair sledged him as they walked off and Stewart should have kept on walking...

Who was the Manly player who threw punches at Blair when he was on the ground with 5 players on top...cheap shot merchant.

Or Blair couldve kept running :sarcasm:

OH NO HE LOOKED BACK TWICE!

Why did Blair stop running, Einstein?
Because some bald headed grub purposefully changed their direction to get in his way.
Blair was jogging off & was going to run past him with a couple of metres between them till the grub changed direction..
You should go to OPSM..you are blind as well as geniused

Blair was the one who stopped besides Stewart to instigate it, Stewart was still walking towards the shed.
Geez have a look at the vid...he was going to run past him..Stewart seen him coming & changed direction twice to get in his way..
Why didnt Stewart keep walking in the same direction as he was ...

Tommax25

Bench
Blair was the one who stopped besides Stewart to instigate it, Stewart was still walking towards the shed.

I'm baffled that this is even in discussion. Take away the passion and the names and tell me who is the instigator in this scenario:

Player A sinbinned and starts walking to the sheds.
Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him
Player B reacts to the hands on his jersey by shoving Player A
Player A reacts to the shove by punching Player B

People, be honest. If you read this in a match report for a game you didn't watch who would you say is most at fault here? Or at least, who would you say instigated it?

woodyk2

First Grade
Can the people who follow teams that lack mongrel,mateship,skill,culture,success etc etc please vacate this thread? Your season is over....move along. See ya's next year...ta ta

ceagle

Bench
Geez have a look at the vid...he was going to run past him..Stewart seen him coming & changed direction twice to get in his way..
Why didnt Stewart keep walking in the same direction as he was ...
:lol::lol:. Stewart got in his way aye? Blair completely stopped to confront Stewart.

dubopov

Coach
Seriously, pass the bong.

yep .. you need it .. marijuana has been prescribed by doctor's to improve eyesight for victims of glaucoma .. it would certainly be better for you than your reliance on your seeing eye dog's version of events.

M2D2

Bench

Glenn changed directions TWICE.
Glenn Grabbed Blair first.
Glenn threw the first punch.
It doesnt matter that he put his arms up to try and create space.
He is the instigator.
Player A sinbinned and starts walking to the sheds.
Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him
Player B reacts to the hands on his jersey by shoving Player A
Player A reacts to the shove by punching Player B

People, be honest. If you read this in a match report for a game you didn't watch who would you say is most at fault here? Or at least, who would you say instigated it?
Maybe you should be honest yourself and not writing up what happened with manly eyes.
Stewart. Is. The. Instigator.

Last edited:

Latest posts