What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

SerbDragon

Coach
Because some bald headed grub purposefully changed their direction to get in his way.
Blair was jogging off & was going to run past him with a couple of metres between them till the grub changed direction..
You should go to OPSM..you are blind as well as geniused

How is there any doubt to this? its clear as farkn day ffs

woodyk2

First Grade
I'm baffled that this is even in discussion. Take away the passion and the names and tell me who is the instigator in this scenario:

Player A sinbinned and starts walking to the sheds.
Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him
Player B reacts to the hands on his jersey by shoving Player A
Player A reacts to the shove by punching Player B

People, be honest. If you read this in a match report for a game you didn't watch who would you say is most at fault here? Or at least, who would you say instigated it?
maybe the original poster should look at the incidents that led up to the sideline fight. Wearing blinkers it seems.

I'm baffled that this is even in discussion. Take away the passion and the names and tell me who is the instigator in this scenario:

Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him

People, be honest. If you read this in a match report for a game you didn't watch who would you say is most at fault here? Or at least, who would you say instigated it?
Will correct your one eyed BS.

Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A,......Who had a look at him coming & changed direction twice to get in his way
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face,......WRong ,both were having words
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him. .......No Player A grabs player Bs jersey & when the favour is returned he throws a punch.
See above
You also forgot the bit about Player As dog mates who come running into a one on one fight & made it a five on one.

ceagle

Bench
Glenn changed directions TWICE.
Glenn Grabbed Blair first.
Glenn threw the first punch.
It doesnt matter that he put his arms up to try and create space.
He is the instigator.
Glenn barely changed his direction at all, his direction was towards the f**ken shed, Blair was the one who changed his direction to get alongside Stewart

Tommax25

Bench
Agree...but the issue is that Stewart has retaliated to the trash talk and shoiuld have kept on walking.

So you agree that Blair instigated it but you still say Glenn is in the wrong for not keeping walking? Or did you mean some other part my post you agreed to?

My issue with that is that it gives free rein for people to say whatever they want, no consequence, if no matter what the reactor to the trash talk is in the wrong. I don't know what was said, but if its bad I think you have to cop it on the chin as Blair (or anyone else who says shit). Thats not to say a sledge like "oi Glenn, you're a shit player and I'm better than you. Sucked in" deserve a punching, but something despicable about someones family or something along those lines, well if you can't react then anyone can say whatever they want. You couldnt go to the refs, they'd do nothing. You can't say "please don't say that", thats a victory for the other person as you've reacted. I just don't like the mindset that you can say whatever you want to people and get away with it.

Tommax25

Bench
Will correct your one eyed BS.

Players B sinbinned 15 seconds later and runs to catch up with Player A,......Who had a look at him coming & changed direction twice to get in his way
Player B stops when caught up and starts sledging Player A and getting in his face,......WRong ,both were having words
Player A puts his hands up and on Players B's jersey to put some space between them and to stop Player B leaning right into his face while he sledged him. .......No Player A grabs player Bs jersey & when the favour is returned he throws a punch.
See above
You also forgot the bit about Player As dog mates who come running into a one on one fight & made it a five on one.

Theres no discussing this with you. At the very, very least do you not see that Glenn only puts his hands up and on Blair because Blair is leaning in and trash talking right in his face?

ceagle

Bench
What is the is bullshit about Glenn looking back? So what if he looked backed, and where the f**k did he get in Blair's way at all?

M2D2

Bench
Glenn barely changed his direction at all, his direction was towards the f**ken shed, Blair was the one who changed his direction to get alongside Stewart
Perhaps you should look again at the footage. Blair tries to go on Glenns right. Glenn moves. Blair has to change.
ITT: Blind people trying to defend Manly Scum and change who the instigator, who is clearly Glenn in the second fight.

:lol::lol:. Stewart got in his way aye? Blair completely stopped to confront Stewart.
Anyone with two eyes in their head,can see he did excatly that..
Hell even someone declared legally blind with 10% vision could see that its hard to go past someone who keeps getting in your way..
Answer me this ..
WHY DID STEWART CHANGE DIRECTION TWICE?

M2D2

Bench
Theres no discussing this with you. At the very, very least do you not see that Glenn only puts his hands up and on Blair because Blair is leaning in and trash talking right in his face?

Theres no discussing anything with somebody who obviously needs their eyes checked And is completely forgetting that he who throws the first punch is t he instigator.

ceagle

Bench
Perhaps you should look again at the footage. Blair tries to go on Glenns right. Glenn moves. Blair has to change.
ITT: Blind people trying to defend Manly Scum and change who the instigator, who is clearly Glenn in the second fight.
f**ken hell, Glenn did not stop Blair at all, is that hard to understand

bileduct

Coach
Agreed ,he had alook over his shoulder as Blair was coming & changed his line twice to confront Blair..
Seriously, what f**king drugs are you on?

Stewart confronted Blair? When Blair slowed down to start niggling Stewart, Stewart was looking the other way and didn't know where he was!

Your analysis is utter horseshit, as is that of all the other Cheats apologists.

M2D2

Bench
f**ken hell, Glenn did not stop Blair at all, is that hard to understand
Glenn moved to his right to stop Blair going that way.
Is that hard to understand?
Cheats apologists.
:lol:
Melbourne & Manly are two teams i couldnt possible care less about.
And most people here arent f**king blinded by hatred for either team and can look at it like an objective clear thinking person, who have two working eyes.
Something anybody claiming blair is the instigator is obviously missing.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
Stewart continues to walk at the same pace towards the shed the whole time, Blair is jogging pulls alongside Stewart, immediately stops.

ceagle

Bench
Glenn moved to his right to stop Blair going that way.
Is that hard to understand?
Glenn looked backed to his right saw that Blair wasn't there, quickly looked to his left and there was Blair right in his face, are you suggesting the Blair could not of jogged around Stewart or stayed behind him.

Latest posts