What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

bileduct

Coach
Because some bald headed grub purposefully changed their direction to get in his way.
Except he didn't get in his way, genius. Blair ran up alongside him while Stewart was looking the other way, genius. Blair stopped when he didn't have to, genius.

You are clearly geniused.

SerbDragon

Coach
I'm gobsmacked reading some of the comments here.

The fight before 10 minutes was issued to both players was business as usual. Typical NRL stuff. It's what happens after that is what needs to be dissected imo

Gmac

Juniors
Maybe the NRL staged the fight to suspend the players so manly and melbourne dont make the grand final and Lockie gets the farewell he deserves :sarcasm:

eozsmiles

Bench
As we saw with the Lussick and Hinchcliffe fight, throwing the first punch only gets a penalty. The blokes running in get binned or sent. Blair and Stewart got sent because they couldn't say no for a second time.
The penalties were already given so who cares about this part? The send off's were obvious. Nobody will get suspended because nobody ever does when there is a fight and especially when nobody gets hurt. It was exciting but there isn't much in it.

M2D2

Bench
Glenn looked backed to his right saw that Blair wasn't there, quickly looked to his left and there was Blair right in his face, are you suggesting the Blair could not of jogged around Stewart or stayed behind him.
It doesnt matter if blair stopped, did a pirouette and recited war and peace.
Glenn changed directions.
Grabbed his Jersey.
Threw the first punch.
INSTIGATOR.

RHCP

Bench
If Blair started it, Stewart should've kept walking.

If Stewart started it, Blair should've kept running.

One has provoked, one has retalitated. Without provocation there is no fight, without retaliation there is no fight.

Either way they are both in the wrong. This 'he started it!!' shit is just ridiculous.

ceagle

Bench
Do you keep driving if the car in front of you veers over in front of you twice...
You should get your eyes checked ASAP.
f**k he walked probably one inch to his left, are you seriously suggesting that Blair could not of run past Stewart? Stewart maintained the same pace the whole time walking from the field whilst Blair jogged all the way then suddenly stopped alongside Stewart, Stewart wasn't the one who got in Blair's way when he looks back over his shoulder the 2nd time, he doesnt even turn back in his direction when Blair pulls up alongside him.

Blair could of easily walked off at the same pace, but for some reason he needed to catch up to Stewart.

beave

Coach
after reading the first 10 pages I can't be bothered reading the rest of this thread as it's gotten f**king ridiculous. Both G Stewart and C Blair are as bad as each other and both had their part to play in the whole ordeal. They are both in the wrong and both should get a little holiday for their troubles. Dare say it a few Manly players and Storm players will be under the spotlight as well for their part in it all.

I won't say I wasn't fist pumping during the whole thing........... hehehehehe.

bileduct

Coach
You should see some of the delusional "AFL is taking over the world" shit he posts among the Fight Club forum.
Jesus.

If I had of known that I wouldn't have wasted any of my time here responding to any of his posts.

ceagle

Bench
Jesus.

If I had of known that I wouldn't have wasted any of my time here responding to any of his posts.
You will see he is a very insecure bloke who cannot give up on any argument, evidenced by his usual ramblings on the fight club forum.

Raider_69

Post Whore
anyone who thinks Blair instigated the 2nd one has their eyes painted on.
Blair is running to the shed, Stewart slows down, looks back twice and starts jawing off and then they both change direction to get along side each other, Blair slows down and starts to return serve verbally, there is some shoulder rubbing and pushing and shoving, they are both in each others faces and Stewart throws one, then hand bags at 12 paces, and Brett Stewart races in 100 miles an hour and attempts to dog shot Blair, i only watched the replay on NRL.com. The youtube clip gives a better view of it

B. Stewart should get a big lay off for that

ceagle

Bench
anyone who thinks Blair instigated the 2nd one has their eyes painted on.
Blair is running away, Stewart slows down, looks back twice and starts jawing off, Blair returns serve, there is some shoulder rubbing and pushing and shoving, they are both in each others faces and Stewart throws one, then hand bags at 12 paces, and Brett Stewart races in 100 miles an hour and attempts to dog shot Blair, i only watched the replay on NRL.com. The youtube clip gives a better view of it

B. Stewart should get a big lay off for that
:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Both Stewarts deserve a decent stint on the sidelines as does Blair. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs help.

Latest posts