What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

ceagle

Bench
Without saying it directly, Thirsty Morrow on ABC Radio alluded to Lussick punching and kicking Blair on the ground.

I haven't seen this on the video, some of you may have, but if that's proven he's in for a long holiday and short career.

Shame too, I think he's a good player.

Did anyone else see Slater's forearm to DCE towards the end of the game? Do you think he'll be charged for that?
Wtf are you talking about?

firechild

First Grade
Did anyone else see Slater's forearm to DCE towards the end of the game? Do you think he'll be charged for that?

I can;t believe the refs missed this. Of course he'll get away with it, he gets away with these kind of dog acts all the time and the NRL will just see it as an oversight because they were focusing on the brawl. Surely as long as they hand out some token suspensions they don't have to do all the work.

M2D2

Bench
Hope his eyes were playing tricks on him, I saw nothing like that.
I think youll find he was at the stadium and saw what was infront of him not what was on the telly.
Manly eyes seem to see a different thing entirely. Funny that.
:lol: oh my.

carcharias

Immortal
Manly are in all sort of shyte ....it looked very bad...the running in of the 5 other blokes.
don't get me wrong I loved it....dunno if the NRL will though.

firechild

First Grade
FFS...Foran, Lussick and Robertson tackled both Stewart and Blair to the ground, Foran and Robertson did not throw a single punch. The fact they ran from 30m away rather than 10 should make no difference. The intent of those 2 players was to stop the fight, Lussick got a couple back in reply to Blairs dog shot while Lussick was being held back in the first fight. If either Foran or Robertson get cited the whole thing will be a farce.

_Johnsy

Referee
Did anyone else see the genius melbourne trainer applauding just before Blair was sent off after the sideline brawl.

gronkathon

First Grade
Brett Stewart always has a look on his face of a mental midget yelling "I pooped my pant, I pooped my pants" in a public dining room.

Surely that warrants some kind of suspension

_Johnsy

Referee
Brett Stewart always has a look on his face of a mental midget yelling "I pooped my pant, I pooped my pants" in a public dining room.

Surely that warrants some kind of suspension

1 week for having the look of a mental midgit, 1 week for having kooky eyes, 2 weeks for using the "it's not my go bro" defence, 2 weeks for playing for a club that constantly plays the victim and whinge, 4 weeks for trying to take a blokes head off at Mach III speed after running 30m and missing.

G Stewart for being related to said mental idgit.

Blair 4 weeks for being a filthy dirty kiwi & playing for the cheating scum.

Glad that's off my chest. You know it actually feels good to get that out. i urge all NRL fans including manly & melb fans to do the same it's quite therapeutic. ;-)

squeeze

Juniors
1 week for having the look of a mental midgit, 1 week for having kooky eyes, 2 weeks for using the "it's not my go bro" defence, 2 weeks for playing for a club that constantly plays the victim and whinge, 4 weeks for trying to take a blokes head off at Mach III speed after running 30m and missing.

G Stewart for being related to said mental idgit.

Blair 4 weeks for being a filthy dirty kiwi & playing for the cheating scum.

Glad that's off my chest. You know it actually feels good to get that out. i urge all NRL fans including manly & melb fans to do the same it's quite therapeutic. ;-)

ur a genius...

i think its working?