What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly/Storm fight

Canard

Immortal
Manly won the penalty count 8-2 despite Melbourne offering far less resistance in the ruck than the previous week.

Do you seriously believe that if St.George had been the beneficiaries of an 8-2 penalty count it wouldn't have changed the result?

B.T.W. Wasn't it nice of the pink mafia to rob Cronulla and gift you a win this week?

Slowing down the ruck will make up for any penalty count for or against.

Seems a simple plan to beat Melbourne at there own game for mine.

As for the last sentence, relevance to this post? Or are you a Dragons fan complaining about not getting any "calls?"

eagles4eva

First Grade
Do you think if Blair's lawyer showed footage of Lussick punching Blair and said "This was deemed not striking by you, therefore *shows footage of Blair punching Lussick* this must be the same" would get him off the striking?

Seeing as I said "I was surprised Lussick wasn't charged with striking" as it clearly shows him throwing a few cheap punches when Blair was down, no lawyer can hide these clear facts.

In regards to Blair’s cheap shots, you cannot hide the uppercut to Lussick...

Bman26

Juniors
Seeing as I said "I was surprised Lussick wasn't charged with striking" as it clearly shows him throwing a few cheap punches when Blair was down, no lawyer can hide these clear facts.

In regards to Blair’s cheap shots, you cannot hide the uppercut to Lussick...

Hence why i said clearly in that post "Show the footage of blair punching Lussick"

There is no denying in my post at all.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Everything seems about right I guess, except for Foran, excluding the extremists on here most people can see he was breaking it up, should have een the same as Robertson at worst.

hellteam

First Grade
At least Des has an excuse for not playing those players this weekend. I'm sure they will appreciate the break, and he probably wanted to rest them anyway.

Glen

Bench
Brett Stewart can stop whinging about the NRL being against him. Got off extremely lightly

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
One week for a flying clothesline and subsequent punches to a prone player. Mmmm...nice precedent that's setting.

Quite right, Stewart can drop the victim act now.

ceagle

Bench
One week for a flying clothesline and subsequent punches to a prone player. Mmmm...nice precedent that's setting.

It is only one week because of his good record, it was a grade 3 charge which was sufficient enough.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors

Subsequent punches to prone player??????
The way this is going by tomorrow lunch time the manly club will have sunk the Titanic.
Some of the comments in here have been amazing to read.
:crazy: if you squint hard enought i think brett stewart may have had a gun hidden in is sock and tried to shoot blair!:crazy:

Loudstrat

Coach
why? He runs 30 metres, tackles an injured Blair to the ground and puts him in a headlock whilst his team mate lays into him. I'm surprised he will only cop a week.

Maybe the reason the Storm bench went to his aid was because they knew there was no way the refs/judiciary were going to do anything?
You melodramaic Melbourne loving princess. Injured? ffs!!!!!!!! He was about as injured as Dugan and his f**king boil!!!!!!!

Apart from picking on Robbo and Foran, the charges are spot on. The difference between Lissick and Blair is that Lissick didn't deserve his beating.

Brett Stewart gets a one week charge for pulling something out of WWE - spectacular and useless.

Fibroman

First Grade
2 of the grubbiest sides in the competition. I wasn't surprised at all to see this disgraceful scene.

analyst

Juniors
wonder if this latest drama will impact on both sides momentum going into finals, you would have to think mentally they will be disrupted and physically manly will be without Foran, Stewart and Lussick that might just make the Broncos favourite in their next match wouldnt it?