What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

macnaz

Staff member
THIS ISNT ABOUT RITCHARDS !!! ITS ABOUT USELESS f**kING LAWRENCE HOLDING HIS SPOT WHEN NUFO COULD MOVE TO CENTRE .

But it doesn't f**king matter now because our option to end this shit.HAS BEEN ARSEHOLED BY THE CLUB.

Last edited:

FootynRacing

Juniors
THIS ISNT ABOUT RITCHARDS !!! ITS ABOUT USELESS f**kING LAWRENCE HOLDING HIS SPOT WHEN NUFO COULD MOVE TO CENTRE .

But it doesn't f**king matter now because our option to end this shit.HAS BEEN ARSEHOLED BY THE CLUB.

It is so frustrating watching Lawrence play so bad and it's only going to get more painful when we start seeing Koro shine in a Storm jersey

Tiger05

First Grade
Lawrence was bad today.

Richards was worse today though.

Anyone defending Richards obviously has no idea or didn't watch the game. He was atrocious.

Letting Koro go to keep Richards appears to be a long term mistake.

TYGA

Juniors
Looked similar to the Titans game at LO pretty much expected. Go in with Anasta, Luani, Lawrence in your team and Farah + Woods missing and the result is obvious. The lack of effort in defence is worrying. Lodge is a beast he will replace Galloway by the end of the year.

It just frustrating that a player like Koro has been released ,he obviously didn't appeal to Potter for what ever reason, although i am sure Koro never conceded as many tries or blunted our attack any where near as Lulia has.

macnaz

Staff member
I look at it like we traded Koro for Lodge.

Long term this is a good thing

Hmmm great having forwards.. not so great without players to score of their hard work ..this to me developes discontent when players put their bodies on the line consistently to see their sacrifices are wasted ... a pack can only do this so long , ours I believe have hit the wall as far as trying to carry the team.
Manly... below average forwards giving it their all..... but they have backs that score as a result and reward them ..

Last edited:

Matchball

Bench
Still a dumb move.
Why didn't we just keep him until year end? He was on nothing and is exactly what we need now.
Bad bad decision that will cost us finals football.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmmm great having forwards.. not so great without players to score of their hard work ..this to me developes discontent when players put their bodies on the line consistently to see their sacrifices are wasted ... a pack can only do this so long , ours I believe have hit the wall as far as trying to carry the team.
Manly... below average forwards giving it their all..... but they have backs that score as a result and reward them ..

funny when you think back to the Sheens era and how the situation was completely the other way around.

macnaz

Staff member
I wonder how many mistakes he made in the game for Easts ? 2 , 4 or even 7 , doesnt really matter because he single handedly won the game .That was always my point about Kori , it was the positives that out weighed the negatives, and even if he doesn't play NRL for storm that doesn't justify the club to believe it was the right call to release him .... Storm may have better options to use at their club but we DIDNT.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I wonder how many mistakes he made in the game for Easts ? 2 , 4 or even 7 , doesnt really matter because he single handedly won the game .That was always my point about Kori , it was the positives that out weighed the negatives, and even if he doesn't play NRL for storm that doesn't justify the club to believe it was the right call to release him .... Storm may have better options to use at their club but we DIDNT.

I think we needed him out there as well. Dumb decision.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Why did we let this bloke go again?

So far played at a grubber he didn't need to.

Dropped a bomb.

Done zero in attack.

Would have fitted well into the Tigers back line.

Latest posts