What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier threads

gregstar

Referee
as great as it would be to have heather, cutie would offer a long-term scenario.

heather would have 2 years max?

cb4

First Grade
true, but i was looking at positions for you guys, n u have fullbacks in the morris boy, hornby or even nightingale, but halves is a problem, with hornby being a makeshift

JW

Coach
as great as it would be to have heather, cutie would offer a long-term scenario.

heather would have 2 years max?

To be honest Greggy, I think its been pretty much expected for a while now that next season will be Lockyer's last in the NRL. A staff position, with a possible stint in Superleague as an interuption, is the likely scenario.

Having said that, anythings possible these days - even after pen is put to paper.

But just be greatful for Darius and Uncle Wayne for now and leave the Cuzzy Bro alone thanks! :)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
f**k him. I don't want him back.

I can begrudge him for making the money choice. He was earning more money in one season than I'll probably make in 15 years.

gregstar

Referee
f**k him. I don't want him back.

I can begrudge him for making the money choice. He was earning more money in one season than I'll probably make in 15 years.

that's your problem dude - not his.

if his league career was cut short tomorrow, he may well be in the same boat as you.

Kiki

First Grade
1407783850_b4b94ca242.jpg

BAHAHAH.

judging from his constant injuries i reckon someone already has a gaz voodoo doll.

i said it in the NRL section but im not mad at him for taking the money, im mad at him for screwing us all around in the process. i dont want him to play the rest of the season with us.

cb4

First Grade
y not, he is good, plus, maybe simmo can score a try on him when we play u next??

RedVGooner

Juniors
If Josh was there to take his place Id be more than happy to have the extra cash.

But we lost Josh, I assume, because we didnty have the money to match the dogs offer.

Thanks Gas, thats what Im pissed about.

He cant be captain any more, no f**king way.

yes you are right

gaz can leave for france right now, we were doing better without him

cb4

First Grade
he is goin good guys, a great player lol
but seriously, kick him to the kerb, im so glad he left

Quigs

Immortal
p-ramjet.jpg

JOIN US NOW .... come over to the dark side.

Its a beautiful day!!! This is even better then scientology

Cheers
Quigs