What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Canterbury @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 10: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Am I the only one where a Barnett looking to make up for lost time scares the shit out of them?? He’ll end up sin-binned for making late contact on the kicker or some other similar offense.
It's funny because it's super likely being the Knights..

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Daifiti immune from the same standards as the rest.
sending a clear message to the squad that last weeks performance is an acceptable level.

No way known based on last weeks performance he'd be selected for the Rorters or Storm

This exemplifies why AOB is not the right coach - I offer exhibit A

Daifiti immune from the same standards as the rest.
I get what youre inferring however our Reggies arent covering themselves in glory so its tough to drop him for someone worse

Realistically either Croker or Saulo could take his place and DSaf be dropped back to the bench

Jono078

Referee
Been having a feeling all week this one ends up being 16-16 after 80 minutes. So just putting that out there now so I can come back and say told you so on Friday night.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
I get what youre inferring however our Reggies arent covering themselves in glory so its tough to drop him for someone worse
That's why we find ourselves where we are.

The stategy in dropping him isnt to replace him with someone better, that is beside the point.

The point in dropping him is to show the team there are standards in effort areas that are not negotiable - end of story.

Put a kid out there willing to bust his guts for the jersey even if half as good.

That's why we find ourselves where we are.

The stategy in dropping him isnt to replace him with someone better, that is beside the point.

The point in dropping him is to show the team there are standards in effort areas that are not negotiable - end of story.

Put a kid out there willing to bust his guts for the jersey even if half as good.
Um that's exactly my point though

Have you watched our Reggies? The one kid who was busting his gut so to speak was Croker, and he's already in the side

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Um that's exactly my point though

Have you watched our Reggies? The one kid who was busting his gut so to speak was Croker, and he's already in the side
oh, no sorry I havent. I thought you meant they just werent very good, you mean they also arent having a dig?

Wow that isnt a great sign at all.