What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Gold Coast @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 11: Gold Coast v Newcastle

• Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Lucas is a great great player. Quickly becoming my favorite Knights player. Keep Lucas on the left. Has a great step just before the line.

Knight Tales

Bench
Saying it again. KP to 6 will be discussed. Two breaks and davey has been on the end of both and smoked everyone.

Apey

Staff member
Can we talk about how terrified of contact Hastings is? Less than zero leg drive, submits completely the minute anyone comes near him.
That injury last year broke him physically and mentally it feels like.

Rod

Bench
This has all the makings of us getting really close to the W and then ruing that 15 minutes of plod.

slotmachine

First Grade
Yeah I think i'm just about there too. It's not because I think Friz is ineffective really, I just don't think either of these kids should be held back any longer.

By the time we're maybe a decent team Friz will be retired and the other two will be in their prime

Woody90

Juniors
Might be crazy, but could we turn Marzhew into a bench middle forward? He makes too many mistakes on the wing but makes more impact on his runs than most of the forwards.

Latest posts