What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: North Qld v Newcastle

• North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I think there’s likely to be a few changes before kickoff but the reality is that we don’t have many fit players to choose from either.

Obviously it would be good to see Tuala dropped, I don’t know much about Sisagi but worth giving him a go. I would even be sort of ok with Shibs coming back in, at least he runs harder than Tuala and is a bigger body who is physical in defence.

Also I think Jones in for Fitz would be good.

Burwood

Bench
The way we’ve been playing, Best won’t be much of a loss- just whack Jones in there and use him to take the 2nd or 3rd hit up when we’re stuck in our own 20.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Just in case anybody fails to realise Shibasaki’s value (he with an option in his favour), observe the quality of our selected backline.

Jono078

Referee
I know a few of us were keen to see what Mann could do as a centre, we’ll here’s his chance.

Yosh

Coach
At least we got Mann out of centre. Green Hopefully is abut more fit than he was before but doubt it. I'd give Barnett a run at 5/8th. Best playmaker in the team.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Best being out again is basically the story of the last 20 years of this club. We finally get a guy in the centres who could be a once in a generation player and he is literally injured every second week.

This season has just gotten worse and worse. This could be a proper flogging at the hands of a mid-table team. I’m expecting us to be even more of an embarrassment after tomorrow night.

I'd just like to look forward to a game with the anticipation that we will put on a great show and maybe win.
It's at the point where I'm looking forward to the game but there's no real excitement.
It's like a weekly therapy session that gets you nowhere.

Best being out again is basically the story of the last 20 years of this club. We finally get a guy in the centres who could be a once in a generation player and he is literally injured every second week.
I wonder if we are pushing them too hard to keep them on the field or if the players, themselves, aren't disclosing the full extent of their injuries.
Hunt should have never been back so soon.
Yeah, other clubs have injuries but our situation seems to be a lot of rinse and repeat.

Latest posts