What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Penrith @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 14: Newcastle v Penrith

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Cronk is ripping us to shreds as nice as he possibly can. I hope AOB has to listen to his commentary of this game 10 times as punishment.

Or just move him on so we can move on and look forward to something fresh, even if it's further shit, at least it'll be fresh.

Silent Knight

First Grade
At this stage I’m afraid I’m going to have to start referring to Kurt Mann as Spazwing again. I was okay with him being a non-event but when he starts becoming a liability for the team again…nanananana Spazwing.

perverse

Referee
Cronk is ripping us to shreds as nice as he possibly can. I hope AOB has to listen to his commentary of this game 10 times as punishment.

Or just move him on so we can move on and look forward to something fresh, even if it's further shit, at least it'll be fresh.
I wish Cronk would drop the bullshit and have a real crack at it to be honest. We're all thinking it.

Jono078

Referee
Panthers with a perfect completion rate this half is more a reflection on us than them IMO. We just apply no pressure and they're not afraid of anything we present them with.

perverse

Referee
It’s a shame Ponga went off and so this flogging has a default excuse. Wouldn’t have made much difference.
Wouldn't have made any at all. Our line speed from minute 1 was absolutely pathetic... and a million other indicators that we didn't even show up to compete. It's like these blokes don't even know how to work hard anymore. We certainly don't know how to move a football either. It's embarrassing watching our blokes try to just link a few passes along the line together.

Latest posts