What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Sionne Fainu..what a solo try ..Those 2 brothers are naturals. Balance and power. We havnt seen that kind of talent for a while in our loose forwards..

I just told my wife he is the untalented one but I really like him. I'd love to see him become a quality first grader.

I really didn't expect that half of footy from the Tigers. Let's see if they can go on with it.

The forwards have been great but special mentions to both Fainu brothers and Seyfarth,

Galvin has been good. Api is doing his job. Sezer's defense is pretty good as well.

Tiger05

First Grade
The fox commentators still riding us off the planet. f**king grubs.

Cronk says the dumbest shit. That 2 points which should have been 6 points apart from a massive brain explosion are the thing that can turn them around. A sane commentator would state that was a massively blown opportunity.

Perth Tiger

Bench
You know you’re a Tigers fan when it is 18 to 2, dominated the game but still shitting bricks that we will lose the game.

but seriously we have left so many points out on the field and those last three sets were disgusting so I hope they can switch the focus back on after half time

Tigerm

First Grade
All the new blokes, including a few newbie’s from last year, along with what we have coming, is looking good.
Though we do say that every year.

Tigerm

First Grade
You know you’re a Tigers fan when it is 18 to 2, dominated the game but still shitting bricks that we will lose the game.

but seriously we have left so many points out on the field and those last three sets were disgusting so I hope they can switch the focus back on after half time
Did anyone think Sezer touched that ball for the disallowed try?
They could see he didn’t ground the ball on one of the disallowed ones, where the replay showing the ball under all the hands and arms were above the ball, it had to be a try.

Das Hassler

Bench
Did anyone think Sezer touched that ball for the disallowed try?
They could see he didn’t ground the ball on one of the disallowed ones, where the replay showing the ball under all the hands and arms were above the ball, it had to be a try.

Probably telling that he didn't challenge it

Pezz70

Juniors
Boys were pretty good today, the 10 minutes Seyfarth was off was really the only time Raiders had any ascendency. Got to give Bula credit today, he started poorly but kept coming and ended up having a pretty good game. We had some luck and we cooked a few tries too, but got to be proud of that effort

Tigerm

First Grade
Great win.
No ball while Seyfarth was off?
No bad players, the young blokes are dynamite.
So who is the other centre to partner Olam next week?