What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 16: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Hopefully the young guys have some fond memories of playing well and more importantly winning games at Campbelltown from their junior rep games, because it's one ell of a gloomy and demoralizing picture that has been painted on the NRL site.

• Wests Tigers have not defeated the Raiders at Campbelltown in a decade.
  • The Raiders have won their past eight games against Wests Tigers.
  • Centre Justin Olam has scored five tries in Wests Tigers’ three wins this season.
  • Raiders fullback Jordan Rapana has scored 16 tries in 14 games against Wests Tigers.
  • The Tigers have lost their last 10 games at Campbelltown.
But, if the majority have not been a part of that history and they put in a spirited effort like last week, well, we can hope.
Gee OTT, your a bundle of optimism. I'm not so confident now 🤔

Nutz

Bench
As centre he won't have to do many front on tackles but I fear after several knee recos he'll be burnt for pace on the outside.
He played good the other week but that was in the halves.
I totally agree with you in that he's a big athlete but surely he'll need a few games under his belt before he gets some good form.

On the positive he is one of those big athletic players that can make a bust and put in a big hit. When he is on he is really good.
Please remind me when he “put in a big hit” other than a shoulder charge when playing fullback, a shoulder charge doesn’t count as it leaves the team a player down.

Please remind me when was the last time that he was “really good” because I’ve seen okay, I’ve seen good but I think really good was when he was wearing red & green.

Tiger05

First Grade
Please remind me when he “put in a big hit” other than a shoulder charge when playing fullback, a shoulder charge doesn’t count as it leaves the team a player down.

Please remind me when was the last time that he was “really good” because I’ve seen okay, I’ve seen good but I think really good was when he was wearing red & green.

I'm trying to be positive. My honest opinion is that he is a massive dud. He can't tackle, he talks himself up and doesn't deliver, he isn't skillful enough for the halves, too slow for the centres and not big or tough enough for an edge backrow spot.

Latest posts