What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Parramatta @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 17: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Parramatta Eels 1-12

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woosh

Head Moderator
Can’t even blame technique or read just not quick enough

You have been awfully quiet the last couple years.
He should’ve retired 3 years ago according to you lols
The old man only had the captains run training with Pryce due to origin duties.
He was too eager to stay infield to help protect the rookie on debut and got burnt as result.
Frizell not pushing up quick enough from the inside didn’t help either.

Best has been burnt a couple times year as well as a result of Hastings being slow af. Averillo did him in the Dolphins game.

Anyways looking forward to the old man and the young pup building a combo until Gamble is back.
It should be fun :)

Yosh

Coach
Gagai has been on fire all season. He literally let in two tries against the super confident, inform fastest half in the comp. No biggie.

Woody90

Juniors
You have been awfully quiet the last couple years.
He should’ve retired 3 years ago according to you lols
The old man only had the captains run training with Pryce due to origin duties.
He was too eager to stay infield to help protect the rookie on debut and got burnt as result.
Frizell not pushing up quick enough from the inside didn’t help either.

Best has been burnt a couple times year as well as a result of Hastings being slow af. Averillo did him in the Dolphins game.

Anyways looking forward to the old man and the young pup building a combo until Gamble is back.
It should be fun :)

I actually agree with you and said at the time to my mates I was with at the game that I think the stress of having a poor known defender and rookie next to him had impacted his defence.

Also tbf that play they ran was brilliant. Quite rogue moving Moses to second receiver on the edge.

macavity

Referee
Yeah hard to get too upset at Grandpa Gags for that, although maybe the second time we should have twigged. I was surprised they didn't run it a third time (between the two, when they had a scrum near our line but the play died with Brown).