What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 2: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
I believe sezer will give Api a spell, but then Bud will go to 9.

Im not big on Sullivan, however a mate of mine who watched him all through the lowers said he’s an out and out 7 and he believes he’ll thrive having the responsibility of leading the team around. Let’s wait and see
Im also not big on Sullivan yet to my surprise a no. of saints fans I know think highly of him & weren’t happy to see him leave saints.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Im also not big on Sullivan yet to my surprise a no. of saints fans I know think highly of him & weren’t happy to see him leave saints.

Yeah my mate was happy to let Hunt walk and back Sullivan. I haven’t seen it yet I’ve only seen bit and pieces of him in first grade, a lot of him coming off the bench or having to play 6. Hoping he can show us what so many who saw him coming through the grades have seen.

Nutz

Bench
Something is telling me that.......

Another debut player, well done.

We have 5 debuts in this game:
Galvin
Faataape
Sezer
S Fainu
Sullivan
View attachment 85130
Kick arse guys.
The guy on the right will be around for a while...unsure about the other two.

Nutz

Bench
I'm going to put a bet on the Wests Tigers to win by 13+
How do I do that? Do I go to the TAB? Is it a special ticket?

Tigerm

First Grade
Something is telling me that.......

The guy on the right will be around for a while...unsure about the other two.
yeah, I think today will tell us a bit more if Sezer will be resigned next year, though it’s still early but with what a few have mentioned young sulli prefers the 7?
I guess it will depend on what the plans for Luai is.

Tigerm

First Grade
Game day, finally
Go for a warm up walk to the shitter later.
Get the ice on (for the drinks)
Get the dencorub out and apply liberally
Put a knee guard on for effect
Set the TV up and lock the missus out of the room
All set for kick off.

Nervous, no not at all hahaha

Nutz

Bench
Game day, finally
All set for kick off.

Don't forget to put the porch light on for later ;)

Wizardman

First Grade
I'll confess that since I got pay tv through Austar back in the day, I never watched less Wests Tigers games than I did last season. I am keen as mustard about today though.....despite being afraid about how we'll perform. Go boys!!!!!!

Perth Tiger

Bench
Game day, finally
All set for kick off.

Haha. The knee guard is a nice touch. Don’t forget the tap around melon

Perth Tiger

Bench
I'll confess that since I got pay tv through Austar back in the day, I never watched less Wests Tigers games than I did last season. I am keen as mustard about today though.....despite being afraid about how we'll perform. Go boys!!!!!!
That is the same as me. I barely missed a game for 20 odd years but I reckon I only watch about half the games last year. But pumped for today

DJDL

Bench
Just wanted to pop in and wish you guys luck today as the Benji era begins.
Like most fans of other teams, I've taken quite a bit of schadenfreude over the past few years laughing at your misadventures, but I wish Benji every success.
I can't help but feel he's been thrown to the wolves, so I hope he comes out and proves the doubters wrong.

You've got some good kids coming through, and everyone seemingly on the same page, so hopefully better times are ahead for you all.

Bomber is a good addition to your coaching ranks as well. Not sure about his defensive coaching ability, but he's a very good coach nonetheless.

So good luck guys. Hope you give it to the mucus.

Wizardman

First Grade
Flegg lost 36-0
NSW cup currently 30-0 down at HT.

If Tigers first grade at least don't make the game a contest, Kenty and Anasta will be all over us like calamine lotion.

I have to say, our NSW cup look nowhere near the fitness of the Canberra opposition. I am very nervous about how the first grade team have prepared over the off-season.