What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 2: Canberra v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
Flegg lost 36-0
NSW cup currently 30-0 down at HT.

If Tigers first grade at least don't make the game a contest, Kenty and Anasta will be all over us like calamine lotion.

I have to say, our NSW cup look nowhere near the fitness of the Canberra opposition. I am very nervous about how the first grade team have prepared over the off-season.
Lol maybe i won't watch after all!

Perth Tiger

Bench
12 minutes in and all hope gone.
It is not that we are giving up points but how. Same old poor ball control, dumb plays with late tackle penalties and we just look weaker and slower

Tigerm

First Grade
12 minutes in and all hope gone.
It is not that we are giving up points but how. Same old poor ball control, dumb plays with late tackle penalties and we just look weaker and slower
Yep, just going to write the same thing.
Not much possession, but nothing seems to have changed.

Last edited:
We're getting owned up the middle. That last try was an embarrassment. Galvin is looking good and looks to be playing more of a 7 than 6. Good thing too cause Sullivan can't get out of his own way.

If Canberra score early in the second half this will be a cricket score.

Das Hassler

Bench
First game was never going to be too pretty...next week at LO will tell us ( more of) how the year will pan out

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I've only been listening on ABC ....so it seems Galvin has passed his audition? Sullivan and Arron Payne should get to know eachother well through the rest of the season

Tigerm

First Grade
Galvin played well.
Bula was quiet.
Bud had a shocker.
Sezer will be 7 next week.
Forwards were shit.
We lack go forward.
We lack attacking options.
Faatappe was poor but didn’t get a lot of chances.
Hopefully Olam is back next week.
First hit out.
Benji has a shit load of work to do.

Last edited:
I actually think that we should try Galvin at 7 next week. After 20 mins he jumped in and took over the play making role. Showed he's ready to have a crack and take the bull by the horns. Sezer at 6. Our forwards really need to place a call to Steven dank. We are weak as piss.

I can't see how we're gonna win 4 games this year to equal the last 2 years at a minimum.

Bula will make a great fullback for the roosters in about 3 years when tedesco retires