What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 22: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
Prefictions...golden point maybe 😂
I’d be surprised if we don’t get 50 out on us. But im hoping we can do something. Im half tanked so no doubt there’ll be a running commentary with a bit of whining thrown in. Stay tuned

Nutz

Bench
I’d be surprised if we don’t get 50 out on us. But im hoping we can do something. Im half tanked so no doubt there’ll be a running commentary with a bit of whining thrown in. Stay tuned
Keep drinking Pezz, it won't hurt till tomorrow and our loss will be a simple meh.

Pezz70

Juniors
Our defence is a rabble, the right edge is a joke. Terrible. This is a massive problem going forward, we’re starting to show a bit in attack but defence has gone backwards. Really need to look at it. Add that to give penalties away when in possession, they’re not a professional side

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Certainly can't blame Steph for leaving.

This war chest we have to be competing for top 8 next year won't mean a thing. We need about $20m not 2

Nutz

Bench
We are an amazing club. Our spporters sitting on the hill on a freezing night hoping we might spring an upset. The kids are there too. We never fold no matter how crap we are....one day, one day :)

Pezz70

Juniors
@Pezz70
@Das Hassler
Good evening gents, what's happening, we are running into a cold breeze 2nd half, can we do this?
I still think 50 against us is within reason. Still see a few things I like. Bula needs to run hard on the kick return, he has had a go once and broke tackles, otherwise he has been ordinary, jogging it up or looking to pass (kick return wise) , that right side defence is shit, and this is what happens when you’ve got a bloke who normally plays left (Faatape) playing on the right. It’s critical the tigers get that edge sorted at half time, All it will take is a bit of communication, composure and effort at the right time.

Galvin has been fair. I love DaSilva and I reckon Api will struggle to hold his spot next year. Alimailo has been fair also, needs to put himself in the play early in the count.

Nutz

Bench
@Tiger05
Sorry tiger, didn't know you were there, where's Tm and the boys... a few more and let's party.
18 missed tackles, not good.
S. Fianu and Lauchy a real threat together. If we can tighten up the other side we might just win this.
Big red going good Das

Nutz

Bench
What we should do now is intentionally keep getting players sent to bin until we only have 1 person left 😄