What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
So critical to keep them out there and we managed. I think we need more points to win, but the upset is on here.

Woody90

Juniors
Our defense on the line is first class. Made the Sharks look like the Knights.

They didn’t throw much at us that set. Was like watching us attack. I’m just happy they haven’t remembered that we have a centre on debut next to Marzhew.

perverse

Referee
They didn’t throw much at us that set. Was like watching us attack. I’m just happy they haven’t remembered that we have a centre on debut next to Marzhew.
McCarthy has been defending really well since he found his feet tbh. I don't want to put the mock on him but he's holding his dukes up ok.

Apey

Staff member
Crossland all we need from you is to not to have a negative impact on the game and you're failing.