What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The unknown

Juniors
I'm actually filthy I'm working instead of being able to watch this game, ill just have to do sneaky bathroom breaks every 5 mins

Absolutely not missing out the week after if we make it though be it wankfest full of foul Parra fans or @ Brookie

Tiger05

First Grade
They look a lot stronger than us on paper. It'll be interesting what team we use but I think Reynolds will be there. I hope he is.

The unknown

Juniors
Lol there's no way Farah plays. I predict there will be speculation all week up until 1 hour before KO but it'll all just be smoke screens

I reckon Mbye is a genuine chance but he isn't a must need

Tiger05

First Grade
Lol there's no way Farah plays. I predict there will be speculation all week up until 1 hour before KO but it'll all just be smoke screens

I reckon Mbye is a genuine chance but he isn't a must need

This is what I think as well but let's wait and see.

macnaz

Staff member
I don't reckon Madge is that stupid, besides it's impossible to fast track a broken bone needled up or not. His movement would be limited still
I dont think his movement would be the issue for me , but more if he doesnt last it leaves us 1 short , and also if it breaks again it will be very messy.
f**k it Robbie , grab an esky and sit up on the score board after a halftime lap of honour and enjoy the game and help inspire the side to victory.

Madge has nominated Mbye and Robbie so that the other side think they will not be playing.

Therefore, they both will run out.

Reports are that the shire folk are frightened.

Das Hassler

Bench
One thing i seriously hope they DO do if it eventuates...1 minute to go in the second 5 mins of extra time...5th tackle on the shark's 30 m ...NO chances!..NO SHOT...kick it into touch and hope the sharks have the good sense not to rush to pack the scrum...F CK the spirit of the game this once!

Oh....and Brisbane losing is assumed

macnaz

Staff member
One thing i seriously hope they DO do if it eventuates...1 minute to go in the second 5 mins of extra time...5th tackle on the shark's 30 m ...NO chances!..NO SHOT...kick it into touch and hope the sharks have the good sense not to rush to pack the scrum...F CK the spirit of the game this once!

Oh....and Brisbane losing is assumed
Gal is a new south welshman through and through so it could work :thumbsup:

OldPanther

Coach
Nice work.Just a little correction to the 2015 ladder which incorrectly shows us in last place instead of knights who actually received the spoon.We have never received the spoon !

Sorry about that. The NRL site must have stuffed up somehow. It's a terrible website at times.

Latest posts